LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 188 users in the forums

CFB fantasy league - Jim Harbaugh's Khakis

Originally posted by vrabbit:
Good s**t, Miles, I brought my A game and you beat me. I know starting Stewart over Ward would had gotten me the W but no way I saw Stewart's big game coming against TCU's D and Ward didn't get a lot of targets even though his QB was breaking passing records as I was expecting. Tough L for me.

All I can say is Davante Adams for Fresno went off for UNLV. I almost benched Boyd against FSU. Looks like that would of been the right decision. Good matchup. I barley pulled it off.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Dayum!!! Taysom Hill got me 47 points and threw three picks.

Crazy week. Loads of players turned up 40+ points.

Originally posted by Travisty13:
Team Canada might have beat me today. But the USA still beats Canada in everything but curling. USA! USA! USA!

Nice rally. I was up with a good sized lead going into the primetime games, your team made it a game.

And FYI USA did not beat Canada at the last Olympics where it matters most : Hockey...we whooped your candy asses. We also had more Gold medals
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Crazy week. Loads of players turned up 40+ points.

Nice rally. I was up with a good sized lead going into the primetime games, your team made it a game.

And FYI USA did not beat Canada at the last Olympics where it matters most : Hockey...we whooped your candy asses. We also had more Gold medals
Lol, valid point. Yeah when I checked at one point you were over 200 and I'd just inched past 100 and I thought I was completely out of it. Mannion and Goodley playing late helped me get back into it. Didn't think Price and Herring would put up duds this week.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
249 for Boise Dayum

Boise with the ANGER BANG

294 and counting and he still has Cooks ... well, cooking

That week was b******t! lol
  • Jiks
WTF!? I forgot to hit submit on my QB change... Well, I'm screwed already.
LOL I forgot all about my lineup... I just switched everyone just now
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
WTF!? I forgot to hit submit on my QB change... Well, I'm screwed already.

yeah that happened to me before, I hate having all these different websites on fantasy, everyone is a bit different and it messes me up
Damnit I went back and forth all morning on picking up Garrett Gilbert
I'd be a top 3 team if Zurloc Tipton didn't end his season in game 1
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

I'm just very happy that Mr.Rabbit joined in with Muck and Boise on my suggested Tank for Tempe crusade. Now if only the kind-spirited Eastbound would also do the same this upcoming week it would be perfect.

Originally posted by ColdFan:

I'm just very happy that Mr.Rabbit joined in with Muck and Boise on my suggested Tank for Tempe crusade. Now if only the kind-spirited Eastbound would also do the same this upcoming week it would be perfect.

Pfffffttttttttttt NO!
  • evil
  • Veteran

I smashed on Muck and moved into a tie for 3rd place. Both my QB's puts up 50+ point games.
I am going to be so happy when I get Gurley back from injury. I will have a nice 3 headed RB combo with Carlos Hyde, Melvin Gordon, and Todd Gurley. I hate to see I got Taysom Hill on a bye next week. I was wanting him to be in the lineup with those three RB's. He has been killing it for me the past two weeks. The dude has scored 89 points during that span!
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

Pfffffttttttttttt NO!

I know you're a nice guy and will oblige
I don't like losing to SunDevil in this league
Share 49ersWebzone