LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 190 users in the forums

CFB fantasy league - Jim Harbaugh's Khakis

Originally posted by Travisty13:
Got a question about the "injured reserve" part of the roster. Can the player be taken off of IR during the season, do they have to stay on IR for a certain # of weeks?

I believe they can be taken off and on anytime.

I accidentally put Lyerla on injured reserve when he was out sick
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
I believe they can be taken off and on anytime.

I accidentally put Lyerla on injured reserve when he was out sick
Hmmm, interesting. I appreciate it.
is that jimrat that I'm gonna crush this week?
  • evil
  • Veteran
This week I will beat SunDevil and next week Notre Dame will beat the Sun Devils
  • Jiks
Originally posted by KRS-1:
This week I will beat SunDevil and next week Notre Dame will beat the Sun Devils

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
is that jimrat that I'm gonna crush this week?

Yes it is, the whipping boy for all you MOFO'S
Five and ohhhhhhh
Originally posted by KRS-1:

I'll be at the game

to see my Sun Devils win

I am requesting a ruling from the League Commissioner.

My opponent this week is Team. Canada. I have been unconcerned about this match-up because, as everyone up here in Canada knows, Team Canada has always been restricted to Canadian-born players. Unfortunately, when I looked today at the Live Scoring Rosters for the week, I realized that my opponent had no Canadian-born players.

So I ask the Commissioner to consider righting this injustice by penalizing the miscreant. To me, a just penalty would be to deduct 100 points from his score this week. (Goodness knows I could use the help.) Team Canada can then claim Canadian players for his rosters in the remaining weeks of the schedule. (Of course neither Team Canada nor I seem to have any games on our schedules after this week , so maybe the remaining weeks don't matter.)

Thank you Commissioner for taking the time from your busy schedule to consider righting this unjust wrong.

Originally posted by ColdFan:

I am requesting a ruling from the League Commissioner.

My opponent this week is Team. Canada. I have been unconcerned about this match-up because, as everyone up here in Canada knows, Team Canada has always been restricted to Canadian-born players. Unfortunately, when I looked today at the Live Scoring Rosters for the week, I realized that my opponent had no Canadian-born players.

So I ask the Commissioner to consider righting this injustice by penalizing the miscreant. To me, a just penalty would be to deduct 100 points from his score this week. (Goodness knows I could use the help.) Team Canada can then claim Canadian players for his rosters in the remaining weeks of the schedule. (Of course neither Team Canada nor I seem to have any games on our schedules after this week , so maybe the remaining weeks don't matter.)

Thank you Commissioner for taking the time from your busy schedule to consider righting this unjust wrong.

lol

• Jiks
My QB only threw 6 ints last night... Not bad.

At least I was there to watch all 6 of them.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Oct 4, 2013 at 5:12 AM ]
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
My QB only threw 6 ints last night... Not bad.

At least I was there to watch all 6 of them.

Considering I have UCLA's defense in when I seen that in the stats this morning my reaction was " "
Florida State's D got me 6 points after their 63-0 stomp down on Maryland
I also did not switch out Gurley. Forgot he was injured... If I somehow win this matchup it will be a miracle.
  • Jiks
Andre Williams RB, BC-263 yards 5 td's Still probably gonna lose seeing how my usually reliable QB's only put up 17 points combined.
Share 49ersWebzone