There are 153 users in the forums

CFB fantasy league - Jim Harbaugh's Khakis

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Got Shane Hallam, talent evaluator at draftcountdown.com, fantasy football expert and creator of drafttv.com to take that 12th spot. Obviously he knows his s**t so bring your A game boys!

Your f**king kidding me? My knowledge scale on players in CFB is probably at 20%. Time to buckle down on some research!

don't worry dude, in CFB the waiver wire is almost as important as the draft. Even the most knowledgeable CFB person didn't predict Johnny Manziel would do what he did last year and that was at a major college. Every year smaller schools will have guys come out of nowhere to put up monster numbers.

Just got to stay active and keep track of whats going on in the CFB world.

Thanks for the advice...
  • evil
  • Veteran
Got Shane Hallam, talent evaluator at draftcountdown.com, fantasy football expert and creator of drafttv.com to take that 12th spot. Obviously he knows his s**t so bring your A game boys!

Like a sir.

Jolly good show old chap.
Originally posted by KRS-1:

Like a sir.

motherf**ker don't fancy me, english is my second language

do you still need the draft time to be pushed back or is 8pm EST good with you?

Like a sir.

So we are doing this Saturday, 24th at 8 EST now?
  • evil
  • Veteran

It's whatever. I'll try to find a way to make whatever graft for yeh chaps.
IF this link works and you can see the settings, could you guys review it and let me know if you have any questions or if you see anything wrong with it?

http://www1.fantrax.com/fantasy/leagueRulesSummary.go?leagueId=nxmgfowehjjg0sk5
There were 12 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Boise
Team Canada
Bucknut17
#BoilerUp
Trojan Man!
ColdFan aka CannonFodder
Sun Devil
EastBoundNDown
Brendan Bigelow's Wheels
The Hallam Hammers
Johnny Football
Reppin The Real U

Timestamp: 2013-08-13 18:00:05 UTC

So Boise will have the #1 overall pick. This is your draft order.
[ Edited by vrabbit on Aug 13, 2013 at 11:27 AM ]

Like a sir.

we're gonna keep it as it is and go with 8/25 at 8 EST since I can see moving it around will be affecting some of you guys.

Like a sir.

we're gonna keep it as it is and go with 8/25 at 8 EST since I can see moving it around will be affecting some of you guys.

It is whatever man... I just want to make sure and clarify when we were officially doing this.

Like a sir.

It is whatever man... I just want to make sure and clarify when we were officially doing this.

it's official (on the thread title )

Like a sir.

it's official (on the thread title )

man Fantrax ain't no Yahoo, I have to manually input the schedule

I've done the first couple of weeks, will finish the rest later
[ Edited by vrabbit on Aug 13, 2013 at 11:34 AM ]
IF this link works and you can see the settings, could you guys review it and let me know if you have any questions or if you see anything wrong with it?

http://www1.fantrax.com/fantasy/leagueRulesSummary.go?leagueId=nxmgfowehjjg0sk5

for example, is the defensive scoring too high?
Last time I looked at the rules I was more concerned about the playoffs in December than the scoring - but I see you've fixed the playoff schedule. However, I.m confused about how you do a 3 week playoff with 6 teams.
I agree that the defensive scoring may be a bit generous but at the same time the negative point amounts look a bit harsh for the defense and especially for the kickers. Windy or wet games could easily turn your kicker into a significant liability.
Also, using the total points scored against the defence/special team rather than offensive yards given up can get a bit tricky as points scored against the offensive team (via interception returns or fumble recoveries) would seemingly have to be excluded.
Originally posted by ColdFan:
Last time I looked at the rules I was more concerned about the playoffs in December than the scoring - but I see you've fixed the playoff schedule. However, I.m confused about how you do a 3 week playoff with 6 teams.
I agree that the defensive scoring may be a bit generous but at the same time the negative point amounts look a bit harsh for the defense and especially for the kickers. Windy or wet games could easily turn your kicker into a significant liability.
Also, using the total points scored against the defence/special team rather than offensive yards given up can get a bit tricky as points scored against the offensive team (via interception returns or fumble recoveries) would seemingly have to be excluded.

Thanks, yeah I definitely fixed the playoffs thing as well as the trade deadline. 6 teams in 3 weeks: week 1 is #3 vs #6 and #4 vs #5, week 2 (semi-finals) is #1 vs #4/5 and #2 vs #3/6, and week 3 is the final.

Reason I asked about defense is because when I look at the rankings the defenses seem to be projected to score a lot of points
Share 49ersWebzone