LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 136 users in the forums

CFB fantasy league - Jim Harbaugh's Khakis

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
I need to get knowledged up on FF CFB before this draft and certain scenarios I may come across.

Kickers are extremely important, you should prolly draft 2 in the first 5-6 rounds.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I need to get knowledged up on FF CFB before this draft and certain scenarios I may come across.

what questions do you have?

Oh I was going to read a little more in to depth strategy that may be different than NFL drafts and review mock drafts for this year. I need to learn about small school prospects if we are going to be drafting kids in both divisions. I just want to see and learn if there is any difference in schemes as far as drafting goes. I need to learn more about what offense's are prone to do more of and what style they run. I need to learn schedules and different defenses in the league on who they face.

Oh I was going to read a little more in to depth strategy that may be different than NFL drafts and review mock drafts for this year. I need to learn about small school prospects if we are going to be drafting kids in both divisions. I just want to see and learn if there is any difference in schemes as far as drafting goes. I need to learn more about what offense's are prone to do more of and what style they run. I need to learn schedules and different defenses in the league on who they face.

oh we'll be doing division 1 only, so no sac state guys, no worries

we run the league throuch cbs.com, they actually give some pretty good coverage if you wanna read up

oh we'll be doing division 1 only, so no sac state guys, no worries

we run the league throuch cbs.com, they actually give some pretty good coverage if you wanna read up

Thanks dude. I was going to give that site a look anyway but now you said it they will be definately my first read of observation.
All in all this is mostly for an attempt for me to become more in depth and detail in to CFB. I always wanted to be more knowledgable around the league besides my favorite team. I keep up with it but not like I do the NFL. I think this is just the perfect oppurtunity to become more knowledgable for the draft next year.
All in all this is mostly for an attempt for me to become more in depth and detail in to CFB. I always wanted to be more knowledgable around the league besides my favorite team. I keep up with it but not like I do the NFL. I think this is just the perfect oppurtunity to become more knowledgable for the draft next year.

it'll definitely do that bro
I want you guys to know that I have been around the country scouting
checking on everything and I will be victorious

I dare someone to step up
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

talk to me when you reach the finals in back-to-back seasons

Oh much respect rabbit
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

I'mma be all up in that ass motorboating you back to life back to reality.

KRS-1 SIGHTING!

Didn't I win the last season we did this? I think you knocked out coldfan in the semis?

I definitely didn't have the best team, but I remember getting red hot in the final couple of weeks.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Didn't I win the last season we did this? I think you knocked out coldfan in the semis?

I definitely didn't have the best team, but I remember getting red hot in the final couple of weeks.

I never said I won back-to-back
  • Jiks
Never done College so I'm not quite sure how it works but I'll join if possible.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Never done College so I'm not quite sure how it works but I'll join if possible.

and then there was ONE spot left ....
Share 49ersWebzone