There are 239 users in the forums

CFB fantasy league - Jim Harbaugh's Khakis

Originally posted by Travisty13:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
at Toledo

Might be a good play. Toledo can be ran on.

I hope so ...
Ebron!!!
Ebron!!!

Just looked at the stats for UNC/Miami before I came on here. He's going nuts and it's not even half yet.
Ebron!!!

Just looked at the stats for UNC/Miami before I came on here. He's going nuts and it's not even half yet.

Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Ebron!!!

Nice start! 199 yards + a TD, 25 points from my TE
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Ebron!!!

Nice start! 199 yards + a TD, 25 points from my TE

Yeah I noticed... Wish Gurley was playing this weekend

I do not feel too confident in my team this weekend. I am not expecting a great game for Boyd vs FSU
at Toledo

Might be a good play. Toledo can be ran on.

Not bad, but not the homerun I expected.
  • evil
  • Veteran
JJordan Lynch with 59 fantasy points doe. Only 155 passing yards, 1 td 1 int but 316 yards and 3TD's on the ground.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
JJordan Lynch with 59 fantasy points doe. Only 155 passing yards, 1 td 1 int but 316 yards and 3TD's on the ground.

Dayum!!! Taysom Hill got me 47 points and threw three picks.
  • Jiks
249 for Boise Dayum

Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
249 for Boise Dayum

Boise with the ANGER BANG

294 and counting and he still has Cooks ... well, cooking
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
249 for Boise Dayum

Boise with the ANGER BANG

294 and counting and he still has Cooks ... well, cooking
Team Canada might have beat me today. But the USA still beats Canada in everything but curling. USA! USA! USA!
Originally posted by ColdFan:
I am requesting a ruling from the League Commissioner. My opponent this week is Team. Canada. I have been unconcerned about this match-up because, as everyone up here in Canada knows, Team Canada has always been restricted to Canadian-born players. Unfortunately, when I looked today at the Live Scoring Rosters for the week, I realized that my opponent had no Canadian-born players. So I ask the Commissioner to consider righting this injustice by penalizing the miscreant. To me, a just penalty would be to deduct 100 points from his score this week. (Goodness knows I could use the help.) Team Canada can then claim Canadian players for his rosters in the remaining weeks of the schedule. (Of course neither Team Canada nor I seem to have any games on our schedules after this week , so maybe the remaining weeks don't matter.) Thank you Commissioner for taking the time from your busy schedule to consider righting this unjust wrong.

After the week he had, I believe ColdFan is onto something. I researched and he still has no Canadian's on his team. I'm not asking for the 100 point deduction, but I believe it is only fair for Jordan Lynch's score to be 0 given he was the lead culprit in the forced treason of American-born players, that Team Canada keeps masquerading as "Candadians". This is a pure injustice. And I would confidently assume Jordan Lynch, born and bred in Chicago, IL USA, would never allow this travesty to occur against his homeland. USA! USA! USA!
Good s**t, Miles, I brought my A game and you beat me. I know starting Stewart over Ward would had gotten me the W but no way I saw Stewart's big game coming against TCU's D and Ward didn't get a lot of targets even though his QB was breaking passing records as I was expecting. Tough L for me.
Share 49ersWebzone