There are 196 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2013 (vrabbit is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
AGAIN, posted it right after it happened, when he was taken out of the game, looked like a possible concussion, are you not getting enough argument from 99 in the Giants thread? You're picking on NOTHING here

LOL. I am just f**king with you. Sensitive today?

I was fresh off reading your senseless back and forth with 99 and most recently with Garcia, so yea annoyed a little bit

LOL If you want better reading go back and look at all your whining about the Monta Ellis trade for Bogut. Good stuff.
AGAIN, posted it right after it happened, when he was taken out of the game, looked like a possible concussion, are you not getting enough argument from 99 in the Giants thread? You're picking on NOTHING here

I was fresh off reading your senseless back and forth with 99 and most recently with Garcia, so yea annoyed a little bit

LOL If you want better reading go back and look at all your whining about the Monta Ellis trade for Bogut. Good stuff.

I asked you to link me to that, I actually do wanna read it (couldn't remember if I was really pissed about it or not)
awesome that Granderson is gonna have LF eligibility soon too (and maybe RF)

I asked you to link me to that, I actually do wanna read it (couldn't remember if I was really pissed about it or not)

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/other-sports/160884-your-golden-state-warriors-some-hope-future/page171/
BTW Rabbit.. you were not alone about that trade. Basically, Yung Ace, ImaMod, and I were the only people who liked it. Everyone else was livid.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on May 14, 2013 at 12:34 PM ]
BTW Rabbit.. you were not alone about that trade. Basically, Yung Ace, ImaMod, and I were the only people who liked it. Everyone else was livid.

everyone was blinded by their Monta love

I love that Jed Lowrie has 2b eligibility for me now
  • jrg
  • Veteran
that's your GOAL? You ain't gonna win with 200/week. Donovan clearly has the worst team so far and even he AVERAGES 254/week

jesus f**king christ john

with this roster? yeah about 200pts
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

I love that Jed Lowrie has 2b eligibility for me now

and for me in WZ baseball

Originally posted by jrg:
that's your GOAL? You ain't gonna win with 200/week. Donovan clearly has the worst team so far and even he AVERAGES 254/week

we talked about your pitching during the draft, you thought we were kidding?

• jrg
  • Veteran

i knew it was bad. i did not expect it to be this bad. I figured Ryan Vogelsong would be at least DECENT.

My "ace" is Jaime Garcia

i knew it was bad. i did not expect it to be this bad. I figured Ryan Vogelsong would be at least DECENT.

My "ace" is Jaime Garcia

not a single SP in the top 30, damn

My "ace" is Jaime Garcia

Zimmerman and Wainwright have been studs for me
everyone else has been inconsistent as fuuu
I remember I was planning on taking Halladay, but 4ML took him before me and I picked Zimmerman instead. Thank you 4ml

Morrow, Gio, Anderson, and Parker have been disappointing
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on May 14, 2013 at 9:37 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran

My "ace" is Jaime Garcia

not a single SP in the top 30, damn

pretty rough
  • jrg
  • Veteran
at least ninerlifers overall roster looks good on paper

my offense looks...decent...my pitching?
Share 49ersWebzone