There are 81 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2013 (vrabbit is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Damn yahoo app...didn't start a pitcher for me...22 points on the bench this season is already over for me

Well.. the good news is that it probably didnt matter anyway.

Yeup....this team is already finished

Looking at this team at the beginning of the year, no way I would have thought I would be 1-6 to start the year.

This team is up for sale....Everyone is available EXCEPT for Bryce Harper, maybe Kershaw could be had for the right price.

Seriously? 6 weeks in and you are already throwing in the towel?

Im already doomed at 1-6...of course I'll always play my lineups, but this has not been a start I was looking at.
Im already doomed at 1-6...of course I'll always play my lineups, but this has not been a start I was looking at.

I know it wasnt. I still think you have a pretty good team though and there are so many weeks left. I think you are 1-5 and just 2 games out of a playoff spot.
Manny Machado has potential to be a super-star. I know it's early he is looking like the best young in-fielders in the game right now. Reminds me so much of young A-Rod.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Manny Machado has potential to be a super-star. I know it's early he is looking like the best young in-fielders in the game right now. Reminds me so much of young A-Rod.

somebody in my money league dropped him

i picked him up and then he got all pissed and started texting me and posting on the leagues forum...saying he "accidently" dropped him

ya right
Originally posted by jrg:

i picked him up and then he got all pissed and started texting me and posting on the leagues forum...saying he "accidently" dropped him

ya right

lol...yea, he started off slow and I'm sure some ppl did drop him at that time. That's a GREAT pick-up, especially if it's a dynasty league.

I watched a few Baltimore games and he was getting decent contact when he was struggling and felt that he will figure it out. Of course, didn't expect this kind of return. He's fun to watch.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
not too often do you get a CG SHO gem like Wainwright's and still not even come close to winning. Damn I feel more confident knowing I'm still nearly 100pts ahead.

:(
No one did s**t this week except Wainright and my RPs lol

ya right

lol...yea, he started off slow and I'm sure some ppl did drop him at that time. That's a GREAT pick-up, especially if it's a dynasty league.

I watched a few Baltimore games and he was getting decent contact when he was struggling and felt that he will figure it out. Of course, didn't expect this kind of return. He's fun to watch.

yep..dynasty league..love my team

Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Itlyn

lucky to be in 5th

Dear James,

SMK

Warmest Regards,

Me
Itlyn

lucky to be in 5th

Dear James,

SMK

Warmest Regards,

Me

my team sucks
A solid -1.5 points from my offense today

Jesus. My goal is to make 200pts every week.

I may have a fire sale soon.

That # may be tough to beat. Everything went right this week which means I should score about 150 next week.

that's your GOAL? You ain't gonna win with 200/week. Donovan clearly has the worst team so far and even he AVERAGES 254/week

jesus f**king christ john
Yeah It didnt matter against NJ. I could have had Babe Ruth, Christy Matthewson, and Barry Bonds on my team and would have still gotten dismantled