There are 285 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2013 (vrabbit is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by jrg:
Itlyn

lucky to be in 5th
  • jrg
  • Veteran
im not THAT desperate for pitching, vrabbit
Damn yahoo app...didn't start a pitcher for me...22 points on the bench this season is already over for me
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Damn yahoo app...didn't start a pitcher for me...22 points on the bench this season is already over for me

suuuuure its the apps fault

suuuuure its the apps fault

I always forget to press submit lol
im not THAT desperate for pitching, vrabbit

This is gonna be interesting

Well.. the good news is that it probably didnt matter anyway.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Yeup....this team is already finished

Looking at this team at the beginning of the year, no way I would have thought I would be 1-6 to start the year.

This team is up for sale....Everyone is available EXCEPT for Bryce Harper, maybe Kershaw could be had for the right price.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Looking at this team at the beginning of the year, no way I would have thought I would be 1-6 to start the year.

This team is up for sale....Everyone is available EXCEPT for Bryce Harper, maybe Kershaw could be had for the right price.

deal sent

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Seriously? 6 weeks in and you are already throwing in the towel?
feels like every damn player on my team is so inconsistent

do want Kershaw
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
feels like every damn player on my team is so inconsistent

hopefully I put you away, but you can still make a comeback
not too often do you get a CG SHO gem like Wainwright's and still not even come close to winning. Damn I feel more confident knowing I'm still nearly 100pts ahead.
Share 49ersWebzone