DealBlack Friday Sale: Up to 30% off at official 49ers online store

There are 132 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2013 (vrabbit is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Atta boy Matt Weiters first pitch he sees off David Price he crushes
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,877
Originally posted by crzy:
Cole Hamels and Sabathia

you should trade me them
Back into it
Damn who had Darvish? Too bad he didn't get at least a CG
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Damn who had Darvish? Too bad he didn't get at least a CG

redrose

38.67pts
Maybe I just forgot...but has IRA always been a stat in this league? (Inherited Runners Allowed)
Originally posted by jrg:
Maybe I just forgot...but has IRA always been a stat in this league? (Inherited Runners Allowed)

yup
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,877
Jarrod Parker and Tim Hudson combined for 3 points. Not including the loss that Parker probably will be credited with

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Jarrod Parker and Tim Hudson combined for 3 points. Not including the loss that Parker probably will be credited with


MadBum though
Wow on MadBum

f**k Matt Harvey
Originally posted by jrg:
f**k Matt Harvey



Told you about Doc though.
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,877
Score of me vs Ninerjohn is 119.33 to 119.33
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Apr 4, 2013 at 2:28 PM ]
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by jrg:
f**k Matt Harvey



Told you about Doc though.

May come down to Sunday
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,877
244-249 NJ

Share 49erswebzone