There are 159 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2013 (vrabbit is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

When is this s**t starting? I want to make some moves!
So what is The League 2013 on yahoo that we all signed into a couple weeks ago? Is thi the league or the new one Crzy created it?!? I'm confused here. One of theses leagues needs to be deleted because we have rosters on the league 2013 page
nevermind
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Mar 18, 2013 at 8:43 PM ]
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
So what is The League 2013 on yahoo that we all signed into a couple weeks ago? Is thi the league or the new one Crzy created it?!? I'm confused here. One of theses leagues needs to be deleted because we have rosters on the league 2013 page

Have no idea what you are talking about. I am in two Yahoo leagues.. WZ baseball 2013 (James league) and Crzys Dynasty baseball league.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Have no idea what you are talking about. I am in two Yahoo leagues.. WZ baseball 2013 (James league) and Crzys Dynasty baseball league.

Ya I don't know what you're talking about either lol
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

Me either. Haha
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

Me either. Haha

I mean, I kicked around the idea of a $$$ league..but I think I'm gonna hold off on that til next year. Gonna be my last year in a league with friends (they don't follow baseball anywhere near as much..so not as fun)

But yeah..my league (WZ Baseball) and this one
http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/5181 this was the link Crzy sent me two weeks ago to sign up for....
  • crzy
  • Veteran
http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/5181 this was the link Crzy sent me two weeks ago to sign up for....

LOL. Never seen that league before
  • crzy
  • Veteran
All the draft results are entered.

However, nobody can pick up any free agent until free agency begins on March 22 Friday 5PM PST......friday afternoon.

That way, everybody has equal oppurtunity to pick up whatever free agent they desire
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Please check your rosters. I double checked several times but errors are still possible.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
One question......what's the fairest way to do the waiver priority? I wasn't commish last year so I don't recall how the waiver priority was determined to start the season.
[ Edited by crzy on Mar 19, 2013 at 8:33 AM ]
Originally posted by crzy:
All the draft results are entered.

However, nobody can pick up any free agent until free agency begins on March 22 Friday 5PM PST......friday afternoon.

That way, everybody has equal oppurtunity to pick up whatever free agent they desire

I should get 1st pick imo to compensate for the Bundy pick
Originally posted by crzy:
One question......what's the fairest way to do the waiver priority? I wasn't commish last year so I don't recall how the waiver priority was determined to start the season.

Whoever claims the player first gets him.