There are 244 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2013 (vrabbit is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Is choke artist Carlos Marmol available? If so, gimme.

Literally another one of those who often gives you negative points. Not even worth drafting

Yes, because my last pick is going to be absolutely vital to my team's success.

Could've taken a shot on a prospect
My last pick.. SP ERVIN SANTANA

new team, new start, great spring ................. bounce back year??

this thread is bugging
[ Edited by vrabbit on Mar 17, 2013 at 9:19 AM ]
My Final Roster:
C: Joe Mauer
1B: Edwin Encarnacion
2B: Aaron Hill
3B: Adrian Beltre
SS: Alexei Ramirez
LF: Allen Craig
CF: Andrew McCutchen
RF: Andre Ethier
Util: Mark Teixeira
Util: Nelson Cruz
B Justin Morneau (1B)
B Jason Kubel (LF-RF)

SP1 Cliff Lee
SP2 Mat Latos
SP3 Lance Lynn
SP4 Derek Holland
SP5 Tommy Milone
SP6 Alexi Ogando
SP7 Julio Teheran
SP8 Ervin Santana

RP1Jonathan Papelbon
RP2:Joe Nathan
RP3 Bobby Parnell

My take..... Not quite as good as the last couple of years and not a team that will get a first round bye. Solid hitting but starting pitching will be the question. I think its a playoff team.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Mar 17, 2013 at 9:50 AM ]
Sac and Crazy and then we are DONE
C: Victor Martinez
1B: Freddie Freeman
2B: Ian Kinsler
3B: Evan Longoria
SS: J.J. Hardy
LF: Alex Gordon
CF: Matt Kemp
RF: Hunter Pence
Util: Paul Goldschmidt
Util: Nick Markakis
BN: Ichiro Suzuki (LF/CF/RF)
BN: Dustin Ackley (1B/2B)
BN: Jurickson Profar (2B/SS)

SP: Max Scherzer
SP: Chris Sale
SP: Josh Johnson
SP: Josh Beckett
SP: A.J. Griffin
SP: Clay Buchholz
SP: Ryan Dempster
SP: Brandon Beachy

RP: J.J. Putz
RP: Jonathan Broxton

I'm sorta satisfied. Took some risks. Not thrilled about my relief pitching, but there are always options available as the season progresses. A lot of question marks for my pitching staff as a whole, but plenty of upside.

We'll see though.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
We talked about the 2 DL spots last April, and most of us agreed that changing it then was a bad decision. However, most of us did want to have 2 DL spots eventually. It gives our roster most flexibility, especially in a keeper league.

I voiced my opinion for 2 DL spots last year, and I haven't changed my mind.

I understand...and I don't really care either way. I think 1 DL is fine, but I can live with 2. But, redrose made an excellent point that this needs to be set before the draft starts. Rules shouldn't be changed after the draft has begun.

while rose, as always, brings up a great point, I think the benefit of going with 2 DL spots is greater than the suckyness of not knowing this while the draft was going on.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
We talked about the 2 DL spots last April, and most of us agreed that changing it then was a bad decision. However, most of us did want to have 2 DL spots eventually. It gives our roster most flexibility, especially in a keeper league.

I voiced my opinion for 2 DL spots last year, and I haven't changed my mind.

I understand...and I don't really care either way. I think 1 DL is fine, but I can live with 2. But, redrose made an excellent point that this needs to be set before the draft starts. Rules shouldn't be changed after the draft has begun.

while rose, as always, brings up a great point, I think the benefit of going with 2 DL spots is greater than the suckyness of not knowing this while the draft was going on.

I can state right now that I would have made one or two slightly different picks if we had agreed on 2DL spots at the start. I'm certain players such as Curtis Granderson, Mark Teixeira, Matt Garza, Carl Crawford and David Ortiz would have been taken higher if 2DL spots would have been agreed, maybe someone like Luebke might have been taken as a flier. The first page states 1DL spot in the roster descriptions, by all means make a change but not once we have all started.
Originally posted by redrose49er:
I can state right now that I would have made one or two slightly different picks if we had agreed on 2DL spots at the start. I'm certain players such as Curtis Granderson, Mark Teixeira, Matt Garza, Carl Crawford and David Ortiz would have been taken higher if 2DL spots would have been agreed, maybe someone like Luebke might have been taken as a flier. The first page states 1DL spot in the roster descriptions, by all means make a change but not once we have all started.

we should just announce 2 DL spots and start the draft over

Literally another one of those who often gives you negative points. Not even worth drafting

Full with starting pitchers, no other hitting prospects starting and not going to stash someone on my team for a year. Might as well draft someone who will contribute.

Full with starting pitchers, no other hitting prospects starting and not going to stash someone on my team for a year. Might as well draft someone who will contribute.

I'll agree to disagree

Was looking over everyones teams and I still think naitch has the best chance to win it all. God those SPs..

I'll agree to disagree

200 fantasy points > 0, but okay. Also had more points than Grilli last year.
[ Edited by itlynstalyn on Mar 17, 2013 at 11:20 AM ]
Cory Luebke
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

He "literally" scored 196 points last year, so no he did not "literally" put up negative points last year.
Share 49ersWebzone