There are 124 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2013 (vrabbit is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Gonna take a late round chance on this guy...has absolute SICK stuff. Brewers top prospect..will be in the rotation

SP Wily Peralta


double post
[ Edited by jrg on Mar 15, 2013 at 4:15 PM ]
Stalyn is up
OH HAI.

Dayan Viciedo.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
C: Salvador Perez
1B: Adam Laroche
2B: Neil Walker
3B: Miguel Cabrera
SS: Jimmy Rollins
LF: Yoenis Cespedes
CF: Austin Jackson
RF: Justin Upton
Util: Nick Swisher
Util: Torii Hunter

SP: Gio Gonzalez
SP: Adam Wainwright
SP: Jordan Zimmermann
SP: Brandon Morrow
SP: Jarrod Parker
RP: Jim Johnson
RP: Houston Street
P: Brett Anderson
BN: Tim Hudson
BN: Corey Hart
BN: Ryan Doumit
BN: Dan Straily
BN: Dylan Bundy

I think you have great keepers...decent pitching, dont like your closers...and your offense besides your keepers, are ho hum...I think you will be a middle of the road team....but could surprise some of the better teams.

I tried going SP heavy at the beginning of the draft. My first 3 picks were SPs lol. Maybe it wasn't a good idea but we'll see.

Well yeah you had to because your keepers were all hitters
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
C: Salvador Perez
1B: Adam Laroche
2B: Neil Walker
3B: Miguel Cabrera
SS: Jimmy Rollins
LF: Yoenis Cespedes
CF: Austin Jackson
RF: Justin Upton
Util: Nick Swisher
Util: Torii Hunter

SP: Gio Gonzalez
SP: Adam Wainwright
SP: Jordan Zimmermann
SP: Brandon Morrow
SP: Jarrod Parker
RP: Jim Johnson
RP: Houston Street
P: Brett Anderson
BN: Tim Hudson
BN: Corey Hart
BN: Ryan Doumit
BN: Dan Straily
BN: Dylan Bundy

I think you have great keepers...decent pitching, dont like your closers...and your offense besides your keepers, are ho hum...I think you will be a middle of the road team....but could surprise some of the better teams.

I tried going SP heavy at the beginning of the draft. My first 3 picks were SPs lol. Maybe it wasn't a good idea but we'll see.

Well yeah you had to because your keepers were all hitters

You also have 9 SPS and will need to drop 1
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,099
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
You also have 9 SPS and will need to drop 1

Bundy doesn't have SP eligibility
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
You also have 9 SPS and will need to drop 1

Bundy doesn't have SP eligibility

LOL. Well.. I guess that is a glitch even though he obviously is a SP and just threw a couple of innings in relief last year.
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,099
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
LOL. Well.. I guess that is a glitch even though he obviously is a SP and just threw a couple of innings in relief last year.

Don't think it's a glitch

A player will gain eligibility at a new position after five starts at that position, or 10 total appearances at that position.

Pitchers need to make three starts to become eligible as a starter, or five relief appearances to qualify as a reliever.

But he didn't make 5 appearances
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Mar 15, 2013 at 7:35 PM ]
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Don't think it's a glitch


But he didn't make 5 appearances

Bundy has has not qualified then for either SP or RP. When a player comes from the minors the position he played there is what he qualifies for. Seems to me that Bundy would Q as a starter and not a reliever. Still, hurts you to take a roster spot for a guy in minors.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
You also have 9 SPS and will need to drop 1

Bundy doesn't have SP eligibility

neither does Chapman. You can only carry 8 SP's, you can't get around the rule by saying "X" player "doesn't have SP eligibility (yet)".
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,099
Originally posted by vrabbit:
neither does Chapman. You can only carry 8 SP's, you can't get around the rule by saying "X" player "doesn't have SP eligibility (yet)".

I wasn't trying to get around the rule I just thought I could keep him because he doesn't have SP eligibility and because he won't be in the majors for a couple months. Its not like he'd be giving me extra points that a 9th SP would.

Ill just drop him and add someone else once were done with the draft, its not a big deal.
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Mar 15, 2013 at 8:13 PM ]
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
neither does Chapman. You can only carry 8 SP's, you can't get around the rule by saying "X" player "doesn't have SP eligibility (yet)".

I wasn't trying to get around the rule I just thought I could keep him because he doesn't have SP eligibility and because he won't be in the majors for a couple months. Its not like he'd be giving me extra points that a 9th SP would.

Ill just drop him and add someone else once were done with the draft, its not a big deal.

yeah I wish I could do that with Wheeler, but apparently we can't. I'm not sure if we've ever discussed this scenario though
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,099
Originally posted by vrabbit:
yeah I wish I could do that with Wheeler, but apparently we can't. I'm not sure if we've ever discussed this scenario though

Funny that you drafted Jedd Gyorko with the pick after I drafted Bundy. I was literally going back and forth between Bundy and Gyorko . And now I'm gonna drop Bundy lol
Originally posted by jrg:
Gonna take a late round chance on this guy...has absolute SICK stuff. Brewers top prospect..will be in the rotation

SP Wily Peralta



Gonna assume I'm the only person who knows of this guy? #Prospect**tch2013