LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 165 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2013 (vrabbit is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

RP Steve Cishek
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Matt Garza

Naitch is UP
Edwin Jackson
Ernesto Frieri

can you put Baker on the bench?
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by crzy:
Rabbit... you seriously took Wheeler? You know that will count as one of your 8 SPS since he isnt on the DL. Seems like a wasted pick to me.

Edit.. Crzy correct me if I am wrong about this but I was under the assumption that this was the case

Yes. Unless a pitcher is on the DL, he counts as part of your 8 starting pitchers.

only thing rabbit can really do is maybe release someone and keep wheeler because of upside

I think that puts him at a serious disadvantage

I'm fine with this

you guys are right, I picked in a hurry yesterday before leaving the office because I knew I'd most likely not be back the rest of the evening. I got so caught up on him getting a quick call-up that I didn't think about that
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Can't believe Edwin jackson got $52 million this offseason, meanwhile Kyle Lohse is unsigned. How crazy is that
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Carl Crawford is my pick

SacRock14 OTC
via text Sac selects........................... SP KYLE KENDRICK

I am going to take a shot on a kid with a big upside and who has been lights out in the spring......................

SP JULIO TEHERAN

[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Mar 13, 2013 at 10:51 AM ]
Maybe this guy will be ready for opening day....Andrew Cashner RP/SP

Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

LOL I have to get you back once in awhile for the guys you have stolen right ahead of me.
I'll take an oldie after missing out on the youngster.

SP Ryan Dempster, Boston Red Sox
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

LOL I have to get you back once in awhile for the guys you have stolen right ahead of me.

lol. It's definitely been frustrating drafting next to you in both drafts as well.

I like J.J. Hardy in the points league set-up, and didn't want to wait any longer to draft him. So I passed on Teheran in hopes he might make his way back to me. Oh well.
Taking a late round flier on Tommy Hanson.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
We'll see who closes for the A's...it'll either be Cook or Balfour

Go ahead and give me

RP Grant Balfour

Share 49ersWebzone