There are 171 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2013 (vrabbit is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

• jrg
  • Veteran
hey, at least you got beltran right?
Only have 2 picks left

Ill go with SP Dan Straily
Rabbit... you seriously took Wheeler? You know that will count as one of your 8 SPS since he isnt on the DL. Seems like a wasted pick to me.

Edit.. Crzy correct me if I am wrong about this but I was under the assumption that this was the case
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Mar 12, 2013 at 7:13 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
RP Ryan Cook

• jrg
  • Veteran
itlyn is OTC

texted
If this dude doesn't f**k it up he may be a half-decent closer: Bruce Rondon
[ Edited by itlynstalyn on Mar 12, 2013 at 9:53 PM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Rabbit... you seriously took Wheeler? You know that will count as one of your 8 SPS since he isnt on the DL. Seems like a wasted pick to me.

Edit.. Crzy correct me if I am wrong about this but I was under the assumption that this was the case

Yes. Unless a pitcher is on the DL, he counts as part of your 8 starting pitchers.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:

Yes. Unless a pitcher is on the DL, he counts as part of your 8 starting pitchers.

only thing rabbit can really do is maybe release someone and keep wheeler because of upside
Originally posted by jrg:

only thing rabbit can really do is maybe release someone and keep wheeler because of upside

I think that puts him at a serious disadvantage
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
BoiseNiner OTC

• jrg
  • Veteran

Well, I mean he can cut either Bumgarner or Cain..we all know those two aren't gonna do s**t this year
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

I'm fine with this
I'll take

SS J.J. Hardy, Baltimore Orioles
ninerlifer OTC
SP Wandy Rodriguez Pirates
Share 49ersWebzone