LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2013 (vrabbit is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

ninerlifer OTC, text sent
he says to give him some time, he's in a meeting
gimmie Kyle Seager who has 2B eligibility....The new Safeco should bode well for him.
Not much in starting pitching left. Screw it.. I will take a shot a this guy.................

SP ALEXI OGANDO

It was between Griffin and Ogando there for me. Went with the younger Griffin. Ogando is a solid pitcher, but you never know if the Rangers will send him back to the pen or not.

With that said, I'll probably drop Griffin early on in the season, and Ogando will become a dominant starting pitcher like he showed back in 2011.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
It was between Griffin and Ogando there for me. Went with the younger Griffin. Ogando is a solid pitcher, but you never know if the Rangers will send him back to the pen or not.

With that said, I'll probably drop Griffin early on in the season, and Ogando will become a dominant starting pitcher like he showed back in 2011.

LOL I dont have that much faith in Ogando but I think with Nathan and Soria in the pen they will leave him in the rotation. At least there is some upside.
I'll take

SP A.J. Griffin, Oakland Athletics

I was considering him, but I had another pitcher in mind next round.

If Corey Hart comes back in early may and is his usual self ill love my pick.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
gimmie Kyle Seager who has 2B eligibility....The new Safeco should bode well for him.

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
SacRock14 OTC
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:
SacRock14 OTC

via text SacRock selects

3B Todd Frazier

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
LOL I dont have that much faith in Ogando but I think with Nathan and Soria in the pen they will leave him in the rotation. At least there is some upside.

I didn't mean to suggest that he'd definitely be dominant. Just owned him back in 2011, and he was a pleasant surprise for me. I just think he's a solid SP to have at the backend of your pitching staff.
[ Edited by BoiseNiner on Mar 11, 2013 at 3:06 PM ]
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I didn't mean to suggest that he'd definitely be dominant. Just owned him back in 2011, and he was a pleasant surprise for me. I just think he's a solid SP to have at the backend of your pitching staff.

I hope you are right my friend.
comish OTC, then naitch
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Brian McCann
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Naitch OTC
Share 49ersWebzone