LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 227 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2013 (vrabbit is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

SP Homer Bailey
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Carlos Beltran?

Picks coming soon
Pick 112: C Salvador Perez
So much upside with this dude. If he stays healthy I think he'll be a stud.

Pick 115: CF Austin Jackson
Jackon's getting a lot of hype right now, I think now is good value for him and pretty safe to take him. He had 100 RS last season, and can definitely put up 15 HR and 15 SB and has a shot at 20 and 20.

crzy can you move Cespedes to the LF slot and put Jackson in the CF slot instead of Utility, thanks in advance

jrg OTC
then Ninerjohn, then redrose
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Mar 4, 2013 at 8:11 AM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Just got home..pick coming in a little bit
  • jrg
  • Veteran
SP - Ryan Vogelsong

• jrg
  • Veteran
ninerjohn is OTC

texted him
I think the Dodgers will score a lot of runs and this guy will have a big year if he stays healthy.

RF ANDRE ETHIER

Crazy.... please move Alan Craig to LF ( He started 5 games there last year) and put Ethier in RF
crzy, now that I have a 23rd round pick Chapman should take over that slot and open up my 21st rounder, thanks
Pick 119: David Freese, 3B
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I think the Dodgers will score a lot of runs and this guy will have a big year if he stays healthy.

RF ANDRE ETHIER

Crazy.... please move Alan Craig to LF ( He started 5 games there last year) and put Ethier in RF

I was realllyyy considering him over Jackson and was planning on taking him at 120. Nice pick

Ill go with 1B/RF Nick Swisher
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
crzy, now that I have a 23rd round pick Chapman should take over that slot and open up my 21st rounder, thanks

when di dyou get a 23rd rounder?
Originally posted by crzy:

when di dyou get a 23rd rounder?

5) ninerlifer trades Matt Cain, 23rd round pick to vrabbit for 7th round pick
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
4ML is up and texted
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Thanks for the text crzy...sorry for the delay guys - was in a meeting. I'm taking a closer here..give me:

Jason Motte

Share 49ersWebzone