LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 395 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2013 (vrabbit is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Not sure who will be my 4 keepers yet, but I'll be keeping these two for sure:

Stanton (4th round)
Matt Moore (6th round)

Damn man. 6th on Moore?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

Stanton (4th round)
Matt Moore (6th round)

Damn man. 6th on Moore?

I don't have a lot of options. Maybe...I should be trading some of the picks I collected for keepers lol
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

Stanton (4th round)
Matt Moore (6th round)

Damn man. 6th on Moore?

I don't have a lot of options. Maybe...I should be trading some of the picks I collected for keepers lol

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
my keepers will be Posey, Granderson, Bumgarner, and Chapman costs should be 2nd round, 4th round, 5th round, and last round respectively.

Correct

Thoughts on the ninerlifer issue above?

it's true, and I remember being very careful with my trades last season for that same reason

Boise and I worked meticulously in our Lee-Pence trade I believe to make sure that we wouldn't trade for draft picks where there were players we were planning to keep.

Yep. I was just about to point out the same thing. I promised not to keep Choo (my 8th rounder) and you promised not to keep Carpenter (your 6th rounder). Just so it wouldn't screw up anything and have messes like crzy just pointed out for ninerlifer.

If I remember correctly - that's not it works. You could still keep Choo with a 7th rounder if you wish to. The reason Don can't keep his guys is because he doesnt' have a higher pick available either. So, if Don wasn't keeping anyone with his 2nd rounder - he could use that pick to keep a player with a 3rd round eligibility.

This is correct.

You are free to assign a higher round draft pick to a keeper than the player's original keeper value. You just can't use a lower round draft pick to keep a player. That wouldn't be fair.

ninerlifer can't use his 4th round pick to keep Matt Cain, since Cain has a 3rd round keeper value.
[ Edited by crzy on Feb 7, 2013 at 11:02 PM ]
If anyone is interested in dealing for potential keepers let me know:

Matt Holiday 2nd rd
Alan Craig 19th rd
Matt Wieters 8th rd
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Stanton (4th round)
Matt Moore (6th round)

Damn man. 6th on Moore?

I didn't like the double ROTFL smiley. I'm going to low-ball you when I come looking for a keeper...just for spite. This will cost you!

[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Feb 8, 2013 at 1:12 AM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
We haven't heard at all from ImaMod, Naitch, and itlynstalyn.

I'm going to set the keeper deadline as next friday February 15th.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
We're making three changes to this league, which have been brought up before.

1) There will be no divisions this year. We don't really need divisions and it's more fair without them.

2) The playoffs will be shifted earlier this year. I HATE having a prolonged championship game on Week 25 that stretches out over a week and a half....all the way into October while all the teams who have clincehd the playoffs bench their best players. f**k that. The season will now be 21 weeks and playoffs in week 22, 23, 24 (6 teams). The Championship Week 24 will be 7 days from Monday September 16 to Sunday September 22.

3) ALL NON PLAYOFF TEAMS will have their rosters locked. Yahoo has added this wonderful feature that lets the commish lock non-playoff teams. So 4ML can't add Homer Bailey just to screw NinerJohn. If you're not active in the playoffs, you can't add anybody or drop anybody anymore.
[ Edited by crzy on Feb 8, 2013 at 8:58 AM ]
I'm looking at potentially dealing some keepers for anyone interested as well. Everyone is available for the right price on my team. PM offers if you want a certain player.

Here are my players:

Albert Pujols (1)
Cliff Lee (1)
Matt Kemp (2)
Shin-Soo Choo (8)
Max Scherzer (10)
Chris Sale (11)
Paul Goldschmidt (11)
Alex Rios (23)

My bad, I said earlier that I would rather not join again. I tried it out last season for the first time and I sucked. I tried other leagues in the past but never finished a season.I don't wanna make the league boring for you guys cause Im kinda a fantasy baseball noob lol.

But if you guys don't find a replacement (pretty sure you guys will) then I'll join again. I think I left the team with a couple extra picks in the 5th, 7th, 10th, and 12th round though. So it's not a terrible team to take over for a new owner.
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Feb 8, 2013 at 10:16 AM ]

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

My bad, I said earlier that I would rather not join again. I tried it out last season for the first time and I sucked. I tried other leagues in the past but never finished a season.I don't wanna make the league boring for you guys cause Im kinda a fantasy baseball noob lol.

But if you guys don't find a replacement (pretty sure you guys will) then I'll join again. I think I left the team with a couple extra picks in the 5th, 7th, 10th, and 12th round though. So it's not a terrible team to take over for a new owner.

I've been away from the webzone for awhile. So you're no longer using the ImaMod username?

Anyways. Thanks for letting me know.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Suggestions for replacement manager?

I thought ImaMod said he was out.

edit.. Sorry.. didnt see the last couple of posts
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Feb 8, 2013 at 10:27 AM ]
Seeing my keepers would probably be

Miguel Cabrera (R1)
Gio Gonzalez (R6)
Yoenis Cespedes (R13)
Jarrod Parker (R23)

makes me sad though lol
Im probably missing someone but I just glanced at it real quick out of curiosity.
Pretty good team for someone to take over
I've been away from the webzone for awhile. So you're no longer using the ImaMod username?

Anyways. Thanks for letting me know.

No I use this one now.

You can ask Fincham if he wants to join this league as well

I'll send him a PM right now if you want me to.
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Feb 8, 2013 at 10:29 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone