There are 116 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2013 (vrabbit is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

No worries, the MEAT is coming today and tomorrow
I didn't create a big enough lead, Romo is letting me down. I'm not confident about keeping this lead. I hope my hitters come through.
Ok, good. I was about to say: "why isn't SacRock picking up SP's?"

You didn't have a strong day yesterday with 4 SP's going. Now this is getting GOOD
Originally posted by vrabbit:

You didn't have a strong day yesterday with 4 SP's going. Now this is getting GOOD

Yeah, SP additions have been planned out. Just need them to perform. Should be a fun weekend
Originally posted by SacRock14:

Yeah, SP additions have been planned out. Just need them to perform. Should be a fun weekend

All moves made. Good luck, homie. Championship Sunday!

good luck homie
Congrats Rabbit. Good win and good year for you.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Congrats Rabbit. Good win and good year for you.

Co-signed, though I hold out hope for 6+ point adjustment Good work, man. That was fun.
Wow. Stoked!!!!

Hell of a battle Sac, never really felt comfortable until after tonight's game was done. Thank you and congrats on a hell of a season as well!

Thank you too old man

CHAMPIONSHIP!!! my first fantasy baseball title
Wow. Stoked!!!!

Hell of a battle Sac, never really felt comfortable until after tonight's game was done. Thank you and congrats on a hell of a season as well!

Thank you too old man

CHAMPIONSHIP!!! my first fantasy baseball title

It proves anything can happen.
Congrats V. Fully deserved...best team during the season and capped it off with the championship.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Congrats V. Fully deserved...best team during the season and capped it off with the championship.

Thanks!
this comish sucks!

Where's the VRABBIT IS THE CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!! part of the thread title???