LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2013 (vrabbit is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Surprised the teams on the bottom didnt do more to make some trades for picks. Trade deadline is over

I tried.
Ortiz's 9th inning single wins it for me! I win by less than a point but I'll take it!
Originally posted by jrg:
Surprised the teams on the bottom didnt do more to make some trades for picks. Trade deadline is over

I tried.

Not hard enough. You could have moved Cuddyer to me and moved up 3 rounds in next years draft but you chose not to. He isnt doing crap now so glad I didnt do it anyway
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Ortiz's 9th inning single wins it for me! I win by less than a point but I'll take it!

Your luck in this league has been incredible. I think it will run out in the playoffs.
someone trade for Zimmerman and Upton before the deadline please
Originally posted by jrg:

I tried.

oh it ended already..
I tried too, no one wanted my players

Not hard enough. You could have moved Cuddyer to me and moved up 3 rounds in next years draft but you chose not to. He isnt doing crap now so glad I didnt do it anyway

how come you didn't send me any offers :(
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Aug 18, 2013 at 10:37 PM ]
s**t it's over?

f**k it his team sucks bad

Every single one of my players are up for trade come next year.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Your luck in this league has been incredible. I think it will run out in the playoffs.

This!
I've never seen anyone go 17-2 and be called lucky so much
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

THere were too many people trying to sell and not enough willing to buy

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:

Therefore, sellers should have lowered their demands.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by crzy:

Therefore, sellers should have lowered their demands.

yup
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

But John is right, your team will be exposed in the playoffs
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Not calling you lucky for the entire season. Obviously, your team is great and you've managed it very very well. But, in close games - you've had some good luck more often than not. That'll change when it matters.

The fact that you are 17-2 and won so many close games is the reason. I mean hell.. my team has outscored yours by 358 points yet you are 17-2 and I am 13-6.
Its all good. I just want to be the points leader when its all said and done. No luck involved with that.

The thing about the playoffs.. teams like 4ML, Boise, Naitch.. can EASILY win the league. Just hot in the right week. I dont know if your good fortune will continue every single week. We shall see though.

Edit.. By the way Rabbit.. I think your team is VERY good. I just dont think its 17-2 good.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Aug 19, 2013 at 11:00 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone