LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2013 (vrabbit is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by jrg:
I just sent you the same in a text, but John there is something you're not seeing here.

I have the worst team in the league. I will be picking #1 overall. 4ML and I have an agreement (that he can vouch for) that he is NOT keeping Tulowitzki. He is keeping Braun with his 1st.

With that said, he is just RENTING Tulo from me.

I will pick Tulo #1 overall next season, UPGRADE my 2nd round pick, AND get rights to Taveras (15th round) and Lawrie (12th round)

oh, makes sense to me now lol

lol ya im not trading tulo just for a swap of 2nd round picks and taveras if im not able to have him back next year
[ Edited by jrg on Jul 12, 2013 at 2:59 PM ]
aye wut da f**k yo! This week runs through the ASB?
Originally posted by TheNaitch:
aye wut da f**k yo! This week runs through the ASB?

Yep. I just saw that too. It ends a week from tomorrow.
70 points from Greinke this week
Looks like I am going to have 3 Texas pitchers on my team now. Holland, Garza, and Ogando. Maybe I should trade for Darvish!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
lol
wtf Zimmerman, -13 points in 1 day?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
down over 200pts
I think it's time to give up
5th in points but in 9th place.
3 games out with 6 weeks to go and the next 2 weeks I face 2 of the best teams

trade deadline is in 3 weeks...

atleast I'm not like jrg losing by 200 points. I know it doesn't matter, a loss is a loss but 4 of my losses have been by single digits. 6 of losses have been by 15 pts or less :/
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Jul 22, 2013 at 4:54 AM ]

atleast I'm not like jrg losing by 200 points. I know it doesn't matter, a loss is a loss but 4 of my losses have been by single digits. 6 of losses have been by 15 pts or less :/

Lots of luck.. good and bad, in H2H. I am the points leader and in 3rd place! It seems like I bring the best out of Stalyns team. He has beaten me twice now by a total of 7 points.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Lots of luck.. good and bad, in H2H. I am the points leader and in 3rd place! It seems like I bring the best out of Stalyns team. He has beaten me twice now by a total of 7 points.

I had a huge Saturday. My offense is finally picking up.

lol ya you're right
I'll admit my 1st year (last season) my team/roster just sucked. But this year I've just had bad luck

lol ya you're right
I'll admit my 1st year (last season) my team/roster just sucked. But this year I've just had bad luck

you're me last season, look at me know (STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW WE ... no, can't do it )
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

I had a huge Saturday. My offense is finally picking up.

That and.... Latos, Lee and Lynn all sucked BIG time. If any one of them has even a halfway decent start I would have won.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I'm fine with that Tulo trade James.

It's a bit nuts though. lol
Share 49ersWebzone