LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2013 (vrabbit is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
The details of the trade:

4ml gets:
Tulo + Balfour + James 2nd rounder in 2014 draft

jrg gets:
Taveras + Brett Lawrie + My 2nd rounder in 2014 draft

------------

...and yes, I understand I've Braun (1st round keeper eligibility) so I can't keep Tulo.

Talk about a steal of Tulo. James has gone off the deep end on Taveras
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I just sent you the same in a text, but John there is something you're not seeing here.

I have the worst team in the league. I will be picking #1 overall. 4ML and I have an agreement (that he can vouch for) that he is NOT keeping Tulowitzki. He is keeping Braun with his 1st.

With that said, he is just RENTING Tulo from me.

I will pick Tulo #1 overall next season, UPGRADE my 2nd round pick, AND get rights to Taveras (15th round) and Lawrie (12th round)
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Just so everyone understands, the ONLY way this deal is going through is because of a gentleman's agreement with between 4ML and myself.

I trust 4ML's word.
Originally posted by jrg:
Just so everyone understands, the ONLY way this deal is going through is because of a gentleman's agreement with between 4ML and myself.

I trust 4ML's word.

I can roll with that

Boise and I (I believe) did a similar trade last season with a gentleman's agreement that we wouldn't keep certain players to not affect the draft picks we were including in the deal. Yet another benefit of playing with a bunch of solid GM's
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:

I trust 4ML's word.

I can roll with that

Boise and I (I believe) did a similar trade last season with a gentleman's agreement that we wouldn't keep certain players to not affect the draft picks we were including in the deal. Yet another benefit of playing with a bunch of solid GM's

Yep, for sure. 4ML has his guy to try and win this year, and I get him back next year including an upgraded 2nd round pick (I'll be picking towards the end of the 2nd...the higher 4ML finishes, the higher my 2nd), the rights to Taveras (15th) and if I want Lawrie (12th)

4ML and I have already spoke regarding this agreement, but I want crzy to be aware of this as well.
[ Edited by jrg on Jul 12, 2013 at 1:07 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:

I trust 4ML's word.

I can roll with that

Yep, for sure. 4ML has his guy to try and win this year, and I get him back next year including an upgraded 2nd round pick (I'll be picking towards the end of the 2nd...the higher 4ML finishes, the higher my 2nd), the rights to Taveras (15th) and if I want Lawrie (12th)

4ML and I have already spoke regarding this agreement, but I want crzy to be aware of this as well.

All of this.

This is strictly a rental for me. I'm doing exactly what Sabean did with Beltran.

I've Braun, I'll keep him or keep my 1st rounder. I'll not deal Tulo and I'll not keep him.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
The details of the trade:

4ml gets:
Tulo + Balfour + James 2nd rounder in 2014 draft

jrg gets:
Taveras + Brett Lawrie + My 2nd rounder in 2014 draft

------------

...and yes, I understand I've Braun (1st round keeper eligibility) so I can't keep Tulo.

Talk about a steal of Tulo. James has gone off the deep end on Taveras

The possibility of moving from the bottom of a round to the top of a round that early in the draft has a pretty good value, IMO.
[ Edited by 4ML on Jul 12, 2013 at 1:27 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
4ml, I see you've changed your name..but lol

Info N/A

• 4ML
  • Veteran

Info N/A

lol...yea, I don't know what's going on with that. I'm guessing they're in the process of changing it to 4ML
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
I'm so pissed I lost this week. Can't believe Don scored 60 pts from hitters today.

V...you're gonna have to make up this loss. It's ON.

yay

My team has been ravaged with injuries

You have had a few guys hurt but really only Harper is a star in fantasy baseball. I think every team has had injuries. Sac lost Price for most of the first half, Rabbit lost Granderson, 4ML lost Braun, Lawrie, Weaver, and I lost Tex and Aaron Hill. James team sucks but losing Tulo killed any chance he had. Point is... we have all had them.

I have Kershaw and Votto also stars fantasy wise

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4ML:

Info N/A

lol...yea, I don't know what's going on with that. I'm guessing they're in the process of changing it to 4ML

Yep, its fixed now
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Yep, its fixed now

I'm so pissed I lost this week. Can't believe Don scored 60 pts from hitters today.

yay

You have had a few guys hurt but really only Harper is a star in fantasy baseball. I think every team has had injuries. Sac lost Price for most of the first half, Rabbit lost Granderson, 4ML lost Braun, Lawrie, Weaver, and I lost Tex and Aaron Hill. James team sucks but losing Tulo killed any chance he had. Point is... we have all had them.

I was talking about guys who have been injured since you said your team was ravaged with injuries. My point was that really just Harper was a big loss. Kershaw and Votto are HUGE

yay

I was talking about guys who have been injured since you said your team was ravaged with injuries. My point was that really just Harper was a big loss. Kershaw and Votto are HUGE

oh ok. Gotcha....Ive given up on pitching, there is no one I can fill in for my injured pitchers that I have had though, its held me back
I just sent you the same in a text, but John there is something you're not seeing here.

I have the worst team in the league. I will be picking #1 overall. 4ML and I have an agreement (that he can vouch for) that he is NOT keeping Tulowitzki. He is keeping Braun with his 1st.

With that said, he is just RENTING Tulo from me.

I will pick Tulo #1 overall next season, UPGRADE my 2nd round pick, AND get rights to Taveras (15th round) and Lawrie (12th round)

oh, makes sense to me now lol
Share 49ersWebzone