There are 110 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2013 (vrabbit is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
damn jrg, we both really suck :(

Yeah man..the past few weeks have been like this for me. I think I'm "competing", but in reality, the team I'm playing is just having a bad week. Haha has been that same way the last 4 weeks for me.

My team is awful. My drafting strategy was an experiment that did not work. I planned on stocking up on offense and making smart decisions when streaming pitchers. The pitching thing didn't work and a lot of my offense has either had down years or have been hurt (Starlin Castro, Matt Holliday, Pablo Sandoval, etc)

Oh well.

As I've said a hundred times, EVERYONE on my team is available. I'm interested in picks.
Over 400 points for the 4th time.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

and also now the highest scoring team in the league

2 s**t weeks in a row for me, thankfully one of those was vs james' team

gonna be a battle vs 4ML
I'm so pissed I lost this week. Can't believe Don scored 60 pts from hitters today.

V...you're gonna have to make up this loss. It's ON.
Originally posted by vrabbit:

and also now the highest scoring team in the league

2 s**t weeks in a row for me, thankfully one of those was vs james' team

gonna be a battle vs 4ML

Wasnt aware of that. I have had 2 very good weeks since my team tanked against your team. H2H... you just never know from week to week.
  • crzy
  • Veteran

Congrats, your team is amazing
Originally posted by crzy:

Thanks Crazy. Right now there seem to be 3 teams that have separated just a bit. However, there are 8 teams that could win in the playoffs in my opinion.

Thanks Crazy. Right now there seem to be 3 teams that have separated just a bit. However, there are 8 teams that could win in the playoffs in my opinion.

Mine?!
Originally posted by jrg:

Mine?!

LOL.
James.. at least you have a very good team in WZ league.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Jul 8, 2013 at 9:32 AM ]
2 games out of the playoffs

playing sacrock, then vrabbit, then 4ml
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Jul 8, 2013 at 10:44 AM ]
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
I'm so pissed I lost this week. Can't believe Don scored 60 pts from hitters today.

yay

My team has been ravaged with injuries
James.. at least you have a very good team in WZ league.

haha ya they're like polar opposites of each other
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

yay

You have had a few guys hurt but really only Harper is a star in fantasy baseball. I think every team has had injuries. Sac lost Price for most of the first half, Rabbit lost Granderson, 4ML lost Braun, Lawrie, Weaver, and I lost Tex and Aaron Hill. James team sucks but losing Tulo killed any chance he had. Point is... we have all had them.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

yay

You have had a few guys hurt but really only Harper is a star in fantasy baseball. I think every team has had injuries. Sac lost Price for most of the first half, Rabbit lost Granderson, 4ML lost Braun, Lawrie, Weaver, and I lost Tex and Aaron Hill. James team sucks but losing Tulo killed any chance he had. Point is... we have all had them.

This.

Plus, I didn't set up my lineup on Monday of last week. Moore had 27 pts and was on my bench. I always set up my lineups...and I missed it. Ugh...so pissed about that.