LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 327 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2013 (vrabbit is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Originally posted by TheNaitch:
My Starting Pitchers combined stats

All that xFIP for nothing. Get it together!

You might want to make sure that Strasburg isnt on your bench though on the day he pitches. Didnt matter but it could have.
lol I know. I think what happened was I set the next day on accident.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Finally a quality win. My rotation is so fukin' young...gonna live and die with 'em b*****ds.
WOW. 84.5 pts for Sac today................ from his pitching alone.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Homer Bailey has more points than my entire team.
[ Edited by jrg on Jul 2, 2013 at 8:28 PM ]
Originally posted by jrg:

Homer Bailey has more points than my entire team.

So does David Price.
Sac I hope you get hiccups with diarrhea
Originally posted by vrabbit:

Love you too, bro.
Originally posted by SacRock14:

Love you too, bro.

With Puig hitting the way he is and Price back you just may be the team to beat now.

Love you too, bro.

With Puig hitting the way he is and Price back you just may be the team to beat now.

he'd need his hitting to stay really hot, even with Price and Sanchez coming back I don't know if his pitching staff puts him there. We keep waiting for Price to get back to form too, dominating the Astros doesn't tell us anything

Love you too, bro.

he'd need his hitting to stay really hot, even with Price and Sanchez coming back I don't know if his pitching staff puts him there. We keep waiting for Price to get back to form too, dominating the Astros doesn't tell us anything

Well.. right now he is one of the top 3 teams and that is with nothing from Price and just a few weeks from Puig. Not a team I want to face.

Love you too, bro.

Well.. right now he is one of the top 3 teams and that is with nothing from Price and just a few weeks from Puig. Not a team I want to face.

Appreciate it. I'm pretty happy with Price-Sanchez-Kuroda-Bailey as a top 4. I've been pulling the right strings so far with the rest, gonna have to keep that up to contend.

All the hitters I banked on before the year are coming through. But you never know what could happen. Long way to go.

Love you too, bro.

Appreciate it. I'm pretty happy with Price-Sanchez-Kuroda-Bailey as a top 4. I've been pulling the right strings so far with the rest, gonna have to keep that up to contend.

All the hitters I banked on before the year are coming through. But you never know what could happen. Long way to go.

Well... once you get into the playoffs it always comes down to how your team does in one given week, how many 2 start pitchers you have, the matchups, etc.. Winning the title does not mean you have the best team. You will be one of the top teams and probably get a bye.
damn jrg, we both really suck :(
Share 49ersWebzone