LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 247 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2013 (vrabbit is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Hey Rabbit... how bout you win in this league this week and I beat you 10-2 in WZ league. Id be fine with that.

no

Ha. You are out of that league anyway. No chance. Done. Finished. Kaput. Over and out.

oh, my self-esteem is hurt, I'm convinced now.
Hey Rabbit... how bout you win in this league this week and I beat you 10-2 in WZ league. Id be fine with that.

no

Ha. You are out of that league anyway. No chance. Done. Finished. Kaput. Over and out.

LOL. Come on , I praised your team in this league and the job you have done. Its a pretty good year for you to have 1 good team out of 2.

no

LOL. Come on , I praised your team in this league and the job you have done. Its a pretty good year for you to have 1 good team out of 2.

actually, you don't give my draft enough credit, so
f**k my luck in this league. Every f**king year.

Everyone is available for trade. I'm not throwing in the towel, but I can just never get over the hump in this league.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

Everyone is available for trade. I'm not throwing in the towel, but I can just never get over the hump in this league.

I've been saying this for a while.

Apparently nobody wants Troy Tulowitzki

no

actually, you don't give my draft enough credit, so

Well.... getting the kind of year out of Corbin as a FA has really helped you. And getting Ortiz for nothing is a gift as well. You are right though. I wasnt terribly impressed with your team after the draft. I also didnt know Iwakuma and Grilli would be this great.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

Injuries man. Kemp and Kinsler have hurt you. You will make playoffs.
my big thing is I'm doing this with MadBum and Cain not shining, if they turn it around I feel pretty good about staying near the top
my big thing is I'm doing this with MadBum and Cain not shining, if they turn it around I feel pretty good about staying near the top

There is virtually no chance you wont have a first rd bye with that team.

There is virtually no chance you wont have a first rd bye with that team.

meh, you and Sac are right there, and even 4ML has the team to make a move. There's still 10 weeks to go, a lot can happen
f**k. Gyorko, who was my 2nd best hitter these last 2 weeks (behind CarGo, and Ortiz who I just got) may go on the DL. Forced me to pick up Rendon
f**k. Gyorko, who was my 2nd best hitter these last 2 weeks (behind CarGo, and Ortiz who I just got) may go on the DL. Forced me to pick up Rendon

Not a big deal. Iwakuma will pitch a complete game shutout tonight vs Houston and get you 45 pts. I wouldnt fret too much about Jed Gyorko.

Not a big deal. Iwakuma will pitch a complete game shutout tonight vs Houston and get you 45 pts. I wouldnt fret too much about Jed Gyorko.

lol

I'm a big Gyorko fan, I've been really enjoying his progress and would love to see him do it all year and force me to keep him as a 20tth rounder
yo James, what's with your boy Wacha?
Share 49ersWebzone