There are 48 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2013 (vrabbit is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Hey Rabbit... how bout you win in this league this week and I beat you 10-2 in WZ league. Id be fine with that.

no

Ha. You are out of that league anyway. No chance. Done. Finished. Kaput. Over and out.

oh, my self-esteem is hurt, I'm convinced now.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Hey Rabbit... how bout you win in this league this week and I beat you 10-2 in WZ league. Id be fine with that.

no

Ha. You are out of that league anyway. No chance. Done. Finished. Kaput. Over and out.

oh, my self-esteem is hurt, I'm convinced now.

LOL. Come on , I praised your team in this league and the job you have done. Its a pretty good year for you to have 1 good team out of 2.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Hey Rabbit... how bout you win in this league this week and I beat you 10-2 in WZ league. Id be fine with that.

no

Ha. You are out of that league anyway. No chance. Done. Finished. Kaput. Over and out.

oh, my self-esteem is hurt, I'm convinced now.

LOL. Come on , I praised your team in this league and the job you have done. Its a pretty good year for you to have 1 good team out of 2.

actually, you don't give my draft enough credit, so
f**k my luck in this league. Every f**king year.


Everyone is available for trade. I'm not throwing in the towel, but I can just never get over the hump in this league.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
f**k my luck in this league. Every f**king year.


Everyone is available for trade. I'm not throwing in the towel, but I can just never get over the hump in this league.

I've been saying this for a while.

Apparently nobody wants Troy Tulowitzki
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Hey Rabbit... how bout you win in this league this week and I beat you 10-2 in WZ league. Id be fine with that.

no

Ha. You are out of that league anyway. No chance. Done. Finished. Kaput. Over and out.

oh, my self-esteem is hurt, I'm convinced now.

LOL. Come on , I praised your team in this league and the job you have done. Its a pretty good year for you to have 1 good team out of 2.

actually, you don't give my draft enough credit, so

Well.... getting the kind of year out of Corbin as a FA has really helped you. And getting Ortiz for nothing is a gift as well. You are right though. I wasnt terribly impressed with your team after the draft. I also didnt know Iwakuma and Grilli would be this great.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
f**k my luck in this league. Every f**king year.


Everyone is available for trade. I'm not throwing in the towel, but I can just never get over the hump in this league.

Injuries man. Kemp and Kinsler have hurt you. You will make playoffs.
my big thing is I'm doing this with MadBum and Cain not shining, if they turn it around I feel pretty good about staying near the top
Originally posted by vrabbit:
my big thing is I'm doing this with MadBum and Cain not shining, if they turn it around I feel pretty good about staying near the top

There is virtually no chance you wont have a first rd bye with that team.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
my big thing is I'm doing this with MadBum and Cain not shining, if they turn it around I feel pretty good about staying near the top

There is virtually no chance you wont have a first rd bye with that team.

meh, you and Sac are right there, and even 4ML has the team to make a move. There's still 10 weeks to go, a lot can happen
f**k. Gyorko, who was my 2nd best hitter these last 2 weeks (behind CarGo, and Ortiz who I just got) may go on the DL. Forced me to pick up Rendon
Originally posted by vrabbit:
f**k. Gyorko, who was my 2nd best hitter these last 2 weeks (behind CarGo, and Ortiz who I just got) may go on the DL. Forced me to pick up Rendon

Not a big deal. Iwakuma will pitch a complete game shutout tonight vs Houston and get you 45 pts. I wouldnt fret too much about Jed Gyorko.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
f**k. Gyorko, who was my 2nd best hitter these last 2 weeks (behind CarGo, and Ortiz who I just got) may go on the DL. Forced me to pick up Rendon

Not a big deal. Iwakuma will pitch a complete game shutout tonight vs Houston and get you 45 pts. I wouldnt fret too much about Jed Gyorko.

lol

I'm a big Gyorko fan, I've been really enjoying his progress and would love to see him do it all year and force me to keep him as a 20tth rounder
yo James, what's with your boy Wacha?