There are 99 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2013 (vrabbit is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

• jrg
  • Veteran
crzy, was this deal you sent me a mistake? if not, i have to put you on blast here..this may be one of the worst trades i've ever received in fantasy sports

Zach Grienkie, Matt Carpenter, 14th round pick for Wil Myers, Wade Davis, your 1st round pick.

Why would a rebuilding team (possibly the worst team in the league, may have 1st pick) trade their 1st overall pick for guys from your team? I'm trying to rebuild. I'm not competing this year. I wouldn't be keeping Greinke OR Carpenter..so I don't gain any players I'd keep...I'd basically be just giving you my first pick for nothing.

I don't get it.

Just to clarify for everyone else...I'm rebuilding...I'm looking to gain picks..not trade my top picks away
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
The -12.5 that Parnell got me evened it out.

Moore is my keeper...I'm relying on him way more than you do on Parnell. Doesn't even out.

dude has been A-MA-ZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
The -12.5 that Parnell got me evened it out.

Moore is my keeper...I'm relying on him way more than you do on Parnell. Doesn't even out.

True. One thing about this league. The points for closers is out of whack. Too much for a save and too much of a penalty for a blown save in my opinion. Getting -12 for 1/3 of an inning is harsh.
Damn.. Tehran almost went No-No today. Damn Freddie Gonzalez pulling him out after 8 cost me big points. ( Smart move for him - bad for me)
  • IT21
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

you eager son of a b***h, you couldn't wait and see what Wheeler could give you?

Obviously he's a huge unknown, but right now I don't like this trade for you
  • IT21
Originally posted by vrabbit:
you eager son of a b***h, you couldn't wait and see what Wheeler could give you?

Obviously he's a huge unknown, but right now I don't like this trade for you

lol, I kinda like my chances
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Interesting trade.
Interesting trade.

Which one?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Interesting trade.

Which one?

Wheeler one...he hasn't even pitched lol

Wheeler is going to be damn good. ImaMod may regret this.
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Jun 5, 2013 at 7:21 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I liked the other trade. Good move from crzy for next year and solid upgrade for you, V.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Trade only matters if Wheeler is kept by crzy. Will he keep someone he's barely seen?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Troy Tulowitzki
  • IT21
Originally posted by jrg:
Trade only matters if Wheeler is kept by crzy. Will he keep someone he's barely seen?

right now I already know im going to keep Upton, Cabrera, and Cespedes for sure. If Wainwright keeps up his season ill probably keep him too.

I think Greinke will bounce back this season, I like my rotation a lot now with the addition of Greinke.

Wainwright, Gio, Greinke, Zimmerman can carry my pitching.
Cabrera, Upton, Cespedes can definitely carry my hitting
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Jun 5, 2013 at 8:04 PM ]