There are 117 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2013 (vrabbit is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by jrg:
Nobody interested in my hitters?

Yadier Molina
Adrian Gonzalez
Pablo Sandoval
Troy Tulowitzki
Matt Holliday
Coco Crisp
Daniel Nava
Starlin Castro
Michael Cuddyer
Wil Myers

????

Sure. But you will want too much.

not just giving them away john
Nobody interested in my hitters?

Yadier Molina
Adrian Gonzalez
Pablo Sandoval
Troy Tulowitzki
Matt Holliday
Coco Crisp
Daniel Nava
Starlin Castro
Michael Cuddyer
Wil Myers

????

Sure. But you will want too much.

not just giving them away john

My team is strong enough without sacrificing the future. Tulo and Cuddyer would be the only guys that would interest me anyway.
6-game winning streak!

I need to keep it going as long as I can! John not far behind due to a 5-game winning streak of his own
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I get to test my team against John's this week. I'll need plenty of luck.

Good luck to you John...for est of the weeks, except this.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

take him down!

You know that I always thought you had the best team in this league and its starting to show. Rabbit's team has amazed me and I obviously severly underrated it. Some great pickups after the draft for him.

Dont think this will be a high scoring week for me. Looks like Beltre will miss some time and just have Lance Lynn for 2 games this week. But, all about making the playoffs and then anything can happen.

Good luck 4ML.
Anyone interested in Alcides Escobar?
[ Edited by jrg on Jun 3, 2013 at 12:21 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

You know that I always thought you had the best team in this league and its starting to show. Rabbit's team has amazed me and I obviously severly underrated it. Some great pickups after the draft for him.

Dont think this will be a high scoring week for me. Looks like Beltre will miss some time and just have Lance Lynn for 2 games this week. But, all about making the playoffs and then anything can happen.

Good luck 4ML.

Still not scoring like V or you. But, finally starting to turn things around. I'm not sure about startin' Skaggs against Cards tomorrow, but I'll roll with it. If I was playin' a lower ranked team, maybe I'd be more conservative. Against you, I've to take chances. I'm hoping to keep it close and steal one here.

Should be fun...and good luck to you as well, John.

Good luck 4ML.

Still not scoring like V or you. But, finally starting to turn things around. I'm not sure about startin' Skaggs against Cards tomorrow, but I'll roll with it. If I was playin' a lower ranked team, maybe I'd be more conservative. Against you, I've to take chances. I'm hoping to keep it close and steal one here.

Not a good week to play you. Minor, Weaver, Moore , and Skaggs for you tonight and all but one have 2 starts.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Good luck 4ML.

Not a good week to play you. Minor, Weaver, Moore , and Skaggs for you tonight and all but one have 2 starts.

Moore better make up for that -15 he got me yesterday.
  • IT21
  • Veteran
lol I cut Brandon Moss after he goes 1-27, then he homers in back to back games.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Braun

Good luck 4ML.

Moore better make up for that -15 he got me yesterday.

The -12.5 that Parnell got me evened it out.