LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 287 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2013 (vrabbit is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Dear Boise,

I was wrong about ever questioning your decision to keep Goldschmidt

Sincerely,

vrabbit

lol, i didn't want to bring it up. I'm not one for "I told you so's," but I'm definitely happy I made the decision to keep Goldschmidt for a 10th round pick instead of Pujols for a 1st rounder. I like Pujols, but that decision netted me Goldschmidt and Evan Longoria with that first rounder.

Still, I'm only 3-3 (about to be 3-4) at this point in the season, so I don't really have much to boast about.

you're having some tough luck because I see you're the 4th highest scoring team. That was a tough L vs me in week 1 and you're basically crzy's only week. I was kind of where you are for most of last season, definitely sucks
Originally posted by crzy:
rabbit you know i gotta counter right

I was hoping you'd take it, but let's see what you got
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
My team legitimately sucks ass. Oh well, you live and you learn. Ima keep battlin
Originally posted by crzy:
My team legitimately sucks ass. Oh well, you live and you learn. Ima keep battlin

check your pm
  • jrg
  • Veteran
crzy, your teams have sucked in EVERY league for a while now.

You sure you can still play?

both basketball leagues, both baseball leagues
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jrg:
crzy, your teams have sucked in EVERY league for a while now.

You sure you can still play?

both basketball leagues, both baseball leagues

I kick ass in football though.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
And seriously jrg, you finished near the bottom of both basketball leagues as well and both baseball leagues last year.

So I wouldn't exactly talk

You're don't exactly have the track record of a NinerJohn or 4ML
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Dear Boise,

I was wrong about ever questioning your decision to keep Goldschmidt

Sincerely,

vrabbit

lol, i didn't want to bring it up. I'm not one for "I told you so's," but I'm definitely happy I made the decision to keep Goldschmidt for a 10th round pick instead of Pujols for a 1st rounder. I like Pujols, but that decision netted me Goldschmidt and Evan Longoria with that first rounder.

Still, I'm only 3-3 (about to be 3-4) at this point in the season, so I don't really have much to boast about.

Goldschmidt and Sale got about 60 pts. You are right back in it. I had a much bigger lead against Stalyn and had my team bomb over the weekend and lose by less than 1 pt. It will go down to the wire.
I kick ass in football too, apparently I suck monkey nuts in baseball lol, I've never tried basketball
Boise did you get my pm? Sorry to interupt guys.....

the digglers keeping Wandy and McAlister on his bench this week for a loss of 30 points.

keeping me in it
  • jrg
  • Veteran
aaaaaand there goes Garcia

I just hope Wainwright stays healthy

Garce and Westbrook both on the dl

Stashing Washa just because I can
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Stashing Washa just because I can

Guys a stud. Didn't allow a single run all spring training.
Share 49ersWebzone