LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

WZ High Rollers Baseball League (I need your cell # and SSN - LA)

Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Rubs willing to put in work is really all it takes. What we need in order to run this league is/are people who are able to keep the OP updated during the draft, other than that I don't really mind handling commish duties because there's not a lot of work for that in-season and collecting/distributing the money is not a lot of work. We would all work on creating the set of rules so that wouldn't really create a lot of work either. I think we're on the right track here.

I have no problem with helping update the OP during the draft

well you're not a mod so that kind of wouldn't work. Whoever ends up being commish needs to be the one to create the thread, mods in the league (Rubs, LA) would help with updating it.

Oh thats right. Unless I just started the thread for the new league. That could be possible if a Mod was the commish. But, it doesnt matter to me.
Rubs willing to put in work is really all it takes. What we need in order to run this league is/are people who are able to keep the OP updated during the draft, other than that I don't really mind handling commish duties because there's not a lot of work for that in-season and collecting/distributing the money is not a lot of work. We would all work on creating the set of rules so that wouldn't really create a lot of work either. I think we're on the right track here.

I have no problem with helping update the OP during the draft

well you're not a mod so that kind of wouldn't work. Whoever ends up being commish needs to be the one to create the thread, mods in the league (Rubs, LA) would help with updating it.

Oh thats right. Unless I just started the thread for the new league. That could be possible if a Mod was the commish. But, it doesnt matter to me.

correct
  • Garce
  • Veteran
I dont think anything at all is settled. The perfect scenario would be to have 2 money leagues (maybe 50-60 entry). One would be WZ league and another be a new High Rollers Baseball League. 2 different formats... one roto and one points.

I actually sent Crzy a text yesterday to see if he would have interest in coming back but he said he is working 3 jobs and has no time. Too bad as he did a great job running things.

BTW.. the WZ league would just be using that name. It would be starting from scratch and with new owners.

All this being said... I am still having a tough time getting too excited about it right now. I'm sure that will change in a month.

Well I'm down for both leagues
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Yeah I'm only joining 1 (WZ Baseball). I don't need 3 Webzone baseball leagues. Lol WZ Baseball, crzy, high rollers

Already leagues with friends as well.
Originally posted by jrg:
Yeah I'm only joining 1 (WZ Baseball). I don't need 3 Webzone baseball leagues. Lol WZ Baseball, crzy, high rollers

ain't nobody talking about 3 leagues but ok
  • jrg
  • Veteran

WZ Baseball (being converted to $), crzy dynasty league we've been doing for years, and now High Rollers?

WZ Baseball (being converted to $), crzy dynasty league we've been doing for years, and now High Rollers?

Crazys league is over and done. Ninerjohn was the winner in the last year. LOL
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Crazys league is over and done. Ninerjohn was the winner in the last year. LOL

oh s**t thats right

man things are changing
I have no problem with handling the money and obviously I'd update the draft whenever possible (I did the majority of it in the High Rollers & 4ML leagues), but I'm too inexperienced in Fantasy Baseball to be the commish.

So if someone just wants to handle the business of making it as fun of a league as possible, from a rules/framework perspective, I can take care of the money and the WZ draft elements.
Im only up for changing the WZ Baseball into a money league if we re-draft with all players

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Im only up for changing the WZ Baseball into a money league if we re-draft with all players

and jrg gets to keep Miguel Cabrera, Clayton Kershaw, and Max Scherzer
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Lets get a head count here

1. Pete, cocommish
  2. James
  3. John
  4. Garce
  5. Knowledge
  6. Rabbit
  7. Sincal
  8. Boise
  9. Rubber? Cocommish?
  10. Crazy? (unconfirmed, non commish role)
  11. Niner lifer? (unconfirmed)
  12. ?

Others who expressed interest in this thread, redrose49er, 4ML, and MBC

Once we have the managers we can decide on league fees, scoring system and keepers. It's agreed that this will be a WZ Snake draft. Who else can we get to join that isnt a fvck boi?
[ Edited by Garcia on Jan 13, 2015 at 1:39 PM ]
Originally posted by Garcia:
Lets get a head count here

1. Pete, cocommish
  2. James
  3. John
  4. Garce
  5. Knowledge
  6. Rabbit
  7. Sincal
  8. Boise
  9. Rubber? Cocommish?
  10. Crazy? (unconfirmed, non commish role)
  11. Niner lifer? (unconfirmed)
  12. ?
Once we have the managers we can decide on league fees, scoring system and keepers. It's agreed that this will be a WZ Snake draft. Who else can we get to join that isnt a fvck boi?

pretty sure crzy wont be joining.

and sincal? where did he come from?
  • Garce
  • Veteran
pretty sure crzy wont be joining.

and sincal? where did he come from?

I just went through the thread and looked at who posted / expressed interest
  • jrg
  • Veteran
yeah unfortunately crzy's posting days are in the past and over
Share 49ersWebzone