There are 194 users in the forums

WZ High Rollers Baseball League (I need your cell # and SSN - LA)

Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I understand. I just dont want to handle the money nor the initial set up. If that was done I would be more than happy to commish the league during the season.

Would also want it to be a roto league, a WZ draft, and be able to pick the people I want in it. LOL I dont want anyone who hasnt been active all year or stops when their team is out of it and doesnt set lineups. Also, dont want anyone who tries to make up some excuse why they cant pay $60-75 right away for the league.

SO, based on that.... lets get Rabbit to do it.

I would be more than happy to be the treasurer of the league and yes regulars only no randoms

And James is out. He doesnt like WZ drafts evidently.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I understand. I just dont want to handle the money nor the initial set up. If that was done I would be more than happy to commish the league during the season.

Would also want it to be a roto league, a WZ draft, and be able to pick the people I want in it. LOL I dont want anyone who hasnt been active all year or stops when their team is out of it and doesnt set lineups. Also, dont want anyone who tries to make up some excuse why they cant pay $60-75 right away for the league.

I would be more than happy to be the treasurer of the league and yes regulars only no randoms

Uh, don't speak for anyone but yourself old man
I also vote for forcing rabbit to do it. It's not gang rape if we vote on it first.
Originally posted by jrg:

You are out if I commish. Hows that for you
  • jrg
  • Veteran

You are out if I commish. Hows that for you

Well that is your decision. Let me know.

nevermind. I was just being pissy after your comments in the WZ league.

My wish would be for the WZ to convert to a money league with Rubs being commish and then starting up a Baseball High Rollers League with Rabbit as commish. I would help in both leagues in the set up and anything not dealing with getting the money.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

nevermind. I was just being pissy after your comments in the WZ league.

My wish would be for the WZ to convert to a money league with Rubs being commish and then starting up a Baseball High Rollers League with Rabbit as commish. I would help in both leagues in the set up and anything not dealing with getting the money.

So two $ leagues? I'm down for one $ league. I think the best thing is to make WZ Baseball the new "high rollers" league w/ whoever (Rubs, you, rabbit) being commish.

We have one $ football league.
[ Edited by jrg on Jan 12, 2015 at 7:30 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Make WZ Baseball the $ league. Let rubs take over as commish. I'll transfer it over to him. Just don't wanna deal w/ that.

$50 buy in?
So two $ leagues? I'm down for one $ league. I think the best thing is to make WZ Baseball the new "high rollers" league w/ whoever (Rubs, you, rabbit) being commish.

Any openings in that league?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Any openings in that league?

Well it is out of my hands currently. I'm down to run the free WZ Baseball as I have previously, but if we're talking about $, I don't want to be commish.

I'm sure whoever chooses to take that role would love to have you in the league. Not sure everyone would want to switch from free to $.

• Garce
  • Veteran
That's pretty ghey I guess they converting the wz league then

We should start from. Scratch
[ Edited by Garcia on Jan 13, 2015 at 8:47 AM ]
That's pretty ghey I guess they converting the wz league then

We should start from. Scratch

I dont think anything at all is settled. The perfect scenario would be to have 2 money leagues (maybe 50-60 entry). One would be WZ league and another be a new High Rollers Baseball League. 2 different formats... one roto and one points.

I actually sent Crzy a text yesterday to see if he would have interest in coming back but he said he is working 3 jobs and has no time. Too bad as he did a great job running things.

BTW.. the WZ league would just be using that name. It would be starting from scratch and with new owners.

All this being said... I am still having a tough time getting too excited about it right now. I'm sure that will change in a month.
Rubs willing to put in work is really all it takes. What we need in order to run this league is/are people who are able to keep the OP updated during the draft, other than that I don't really mind handling commish duties because there's not a lot of work for that in-season and collecting/distributing the money is not a lot of work. We would all work on creating the set of rules so that wouldn't really create a lot of work either. I think we're on the right track here.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Rubs willing to put in work is really all it takes. What we need in order to run this league is/are people who are able to keep the OP updated during the draft, other than that I don't really mind handling commish duties because there's not a lot of work for that in-season and collecting/distributing the money is not a lot of work. We would all work on creating the set of rules so that wouldn't really create a lot of work either. I think we're on the right track here.

I have no problem with helping update the OP during the draft
Originally posted by vrabbit:

I have no problem with helping update the OP during the draft

well you're not a mod so that kind of wouldn't work. Whoever ends up being commish needs to be the one to create the thread, mods in the league (Rubs, LA) would help with updating it.
Share 49ersWebzone