LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

WZ High Rollers Baseball League (I need your cell # and SSN - LA)

Originally posted by Fincham11:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Can I get in this?

Possibly, ive seen you post around but I don't recall anything too specific

I have been in a couple of james' leagues in the past. I pretty much do my own fantasy football leagues with my local friends. When picking your members just keep in mind that I will play and be active all year and most importantly pay my league dues.

Finch. Don't worry. Garce doesnt make that call anyway. Ultimately up to the commish. I think first priority will be to the guys who have been in both WZ leagues since the beginning. Sac, Boise, Rose to name 3.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Finch. Don't worry. Garce doesnt make that call anyway. Ultimately up to the commish. I think first priority will be to the guys who have been in both WZ leagues since the beginning. Sac, Boise, Rose to name 3.

I'm not saying I did, but you and others have been very critical on who can or can't join so I can't speak for all of you, is my main point. It's up to majority decision
  • jrg
  • Veteran
all of you should

crzy and i have done this s**t for years. now its time for you jotos to take over.

can't f**king wait for that random 17th rounder to be put in wrong! woooo!
Can I get in this?

Possibly, ive seen you post around but I don't recall anything too specific

Shaddup, Garce. He's been around longer than you. Finch is cool, I've played in a couple of basketball leagues with him. He's dependable.
Originally posted by jrg:
all of you should

crzy and i have done this s**t for years. now its time for you jotos to take over.

can't f**king wait for that random 17th rounder to be put in wrong! woooo!

For chrissakes, I'll practically be the commissioner. I just need you guys to coordinate on the initial rules, because I'm a noob. I've already volunteered to do all of the legwork.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Shaddup, Garce. He's been around longer than you. Finch is cool, I've played in a couple of basketball leagues with him. He's dependable.

I meant no negativity by it

I'm not saying I did, but you and others have been very critical on who can or can't join so I can't speak for all of you, is my main point. It's up to majority decision

This isnt a democracy. You think you got put up to a vote? Heck no. We were just desperate at the time. LOL

This isnt a democracy. You think you got put up to a vote? Heck no. We were just desperate at the time. LOL

Fug it, count me in, I don't mind donating my ££££££s to you charity cases
Originally posted by redrose49er:

LOL I knew you couldnt resist.

Originally posted by redrose49er:

Considering the value of them these days, that's not saying much.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Wait - who is running this thing?

I got a PM from Garcia that if I'm interested in this league - I need to set up my line-ups, it's highly competitive.

WTF is going on in here?!?
  • Garce
  • Veteran

Ok that's fine then I don't have to be in this league
Originally posted by 4ML:
Wait - who is running this thing?

I got a PM from Garcia that if I'm interested in this league - I need to set up my line-ups, it's highly competitive.

WTF is going on in here?!?

LOL.
Share 49ersWebzone