There are 152 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WZ Basketball 2013

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
When do you hoe toes wanna have this thing?

i assume this is what were rollin with Sun Oct 28 4:00pm MDT
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
When do you hoe toes wanna have this thing?

i assume this is what were rollin with Sun Oct 28 4:00pm MDT

What time is that in America.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
When do you hoe toes wanna have this thing?

i assume this is what were rollin with Sun Oct 28 4:00pm MDT

What time is that in America.

depends what part of America, South America?

4:30pm Venezuelan time if that's what you wanted to know
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
When do you hoe toes wanna have this thing?

i assume this is what were rollin with Sun Oct 28 4:00pm MDT

What time is that in America.

depends what part of America, South America?

4:30pm Venezuelan time if that's what you wanted to know

Perfect. Thank you.
Are we going to get two more or are we rollin' with ten?
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
So 3pm Sunday

95% chance of crzy being there.

But if I'm not, I'll have s**t pre-ranked.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Are we going to get two more or are we rollin' with ten?

looks like 10

fine with me
2 more dayyyyyssssss
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
who wants to text me to remind that we have a draft on draft day?

bump
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
who wants to text me to remind that we have a draft on draft day?

bump

I will mail you a hand-written letter in cursive.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
who wants to text me to remind that we have a draft on draft day?

bump

I will mail you a hand-written letter in cursive.

Will you spray it with your cologne too?
Draft day yay!

I dont know about you guys but over here at camp Jalapeno we are ready for take-off. Bring your "A" game suckaz. Lets put 10 on this and winner take all.




They're playing basketball, we love that basketball.....
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Draft day yay!

I dont know about you guys but over here at camp Jalapeno we are ready for take-off. Bring your "A" game suckaz. Lets put 10 on this and winner take all.




They're playing basketball, we love that basketball.....

For some reason those Kurtis Blow lyrics unlocked a memory I hadn't thought of in YEARS. I used to listen to this song OVER and OVER again on my dad's record player. Why he was letting his 6 year listen to Cheech & Chong records is beyond me, but I'm glad he did. I wonder if this was part of the reason I became so obsessed with hoops.

BTW, the video is racist as hell!

Draft today baby! Lets go!
Little over 2 hours til draft!