There are 154 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WZ Basketball 2013

Dino STILL hasn't joined...so I'm gonna have to find someone else.

Need 2 people...if I can't find them soon, it may be a 10 team league.
got damn
Jrg can you please invite my friend. He is a legit fantasy player and would like to fill a spot if thats cool....If you guys dont mind. With finchs friend that will give you 2 more holla.

Ill pm you his yahoo email.
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Oct 24, 2013 at 10:56 PM ]
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Jrg can you please invite my friend. He is a legit fantasy player and would like to fill a spot if thats cool....If you guys dont mind. With finchs friend that will give you 2 more holla.

Ill pm you his yahoo email.

Sorry MBC, like I told Fincham, I'd shut this league down before I fill it with people who aren't regulars on here. Sorry man.

Plus adding him would put us at 11...causing even more problems.

If I can't get two people by Sunday, this will be a 10 team league.
hey that's cool bro I was just trying to throw that out there as a helpful option
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
hey that's cool bro I was just trying to throw that out there as a helpful option

appreciate it bud
Reminder: Draft tomorrow night at 6PM Cst

Gonna try and get two more guys today, but if I can't we'll be doing a 10 team league. Can't afford to move the draft again.
Originally posted by jrg:
Reminder: Draft tomorrow night at 6PM Cst

Gonna try and get two more guys today, but if I can't we'll be doing a 10 team league. Can't afford to move the draft again.

Wait...it's 6pm CST? As in...4pm here?
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by jrg:
Reminder: Draft tomorrow night at 6PM Cst

Gonna try and get two more guys today, but if I can't we'll be doing a 10 team league. Can't afford to move the draft again.

Wait...it's 6pm CST? As in...4pm here?

Sorry my bad. 6PM PST

Was thinking PST (for you dudes), but still put CST.
Knowledge is in

told him im gonna try to get 1 more..if not, back to 10
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,195
Want in!
Originally posted by jimrat:
Want in!

say "Go Cardinals" and you have a spot
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,195
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by jimrat:
Want in!

say "Go Cardinals" and you have a spot

Hahaha..........................GO GIANTS!!!
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by jimrat:
Want in!

say "Go Cardinals" and you have a spot

Hahaha..........................GO GIANTS!!!

haha. check your pm bud
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,195
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by jimrat:
Want in!

say "Go Cardinals" and you have a spot

Hahaha..........................GO GIANTS!!!

haha. check your pm bud