There are 156 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

My Fantasy Keeper League (LEAGUE STARTED, FA begins immediately)

• AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame
Oh well, didn't think he'd make it back to me.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
LOL, I'm just busting your balls, man.

Good pick with Wall...I expect a breakout season.

...thanks man...just trying to do too many things. I know you're just messing with me, but I didn't wanna make you guys wait. Didn't think the call will take that long...
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Oh well, didn't think he'd make it back to me.

You're still sitting pretty. Lots of talent will be there on the turn.
31) Socks - Rajon Rondo, G
32) GoldenThroat - Blake Griffin, F
33) Lowest Merion - Paul Millsap, F
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame
Boy, I was thinking if you could have landed Rondo and then Griffen. Wow! Still, I like your strategy. Very JRGesque.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Boy, I was thinking if you could have landed Rondo and then Griffen. Wow! Still, I like your strategy. Very JRGesque.

Personally, I think Rondo's a bit overdrafted, even in the Howard strategy. I don't know if I would have taken him in the 4th round, even if he was there. He would have been a candidate, but not a for sure pick.

My main concern with Griffin is his health. That ACL is gonna go flying into the 12th row one of these days.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
My main concern with Blake Griffin is that he sucks in fantasy basketball.

No blocks, no, steals, no threes, and murders your FT%

He's basically the new David West. Except that he also happens to be the most overhyped player in the league at the same time.
Originally posted by crzy:

He's basically the new David West. Except that he also happens to be the most overhyped player in the league at the same time.

He's 1st Round value in a punt FT% model. I have 3 of the Top 10 fantasy players in the league in Howard, Smith, & Griffin in this build, with Howard being #1. Griffin was a no-brainer pick there.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

He's 1st Round value in a punt FT% model. I have 3 of the Top 10 fantasy players in the league in Howard, Smith, & Griffin in this build, with Howard being #1. Griffin was a no-brainer pick there.

I don't think so because he doesn't block shots.

In a punt FT model, Dwight Howard is definitely a top 5 fantasy player though.
I don't think so because he doesn't block shots.

In a punt FT model, Dwight Howard is definitely a top 5 fantasy player though.

He's a Top 10 player in the punt FT% model under various algorithms. Dwight's always the #1 guy in this build.

For example, basketballmonster has Dwight at #1, Smith at #7, and Griffin at #9 in a punt FT% model.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
The way I see it:

Blake Griffin.

H2H Ranking (punting FT): 22
H2H Ranking (normal): 50
Roto Ranking: 140
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Full disclosure, I really dislike Blake Griffin. I hope he massively underperforms.
I'll take Rudy Gay

Vishnu takes Kyle Lowry, G.

Amp is OTC X2
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame
I'm definitely going for a home-run in Gordon. I think he has just as much upside as Derrick Rose, but of course there is the injury history. There were safer options on the board, but I don't pick again for a long time so I have to take a chance to get a guy I want when I see one. As for Conley, he's definitely not a sexy pick, but he's rock solid. If Gordon doesn't pan out, I still have three young guys I can build on in the future.

Mike Conley
Eric Gordon
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home