There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

My Fantasy Keeper League (LEAGUE STARTED, FA begins immediately)

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Sweet. I'm in it for the long-haul. I may take some flack but I don't give a damn. A duo to be feared for years to come...

PG Kyrie Irving
PF/C Anthony Davis

Love it. Irving's obviously a stud, and while I think Davis is a BRILLIANT player in real life, I don't know what to make of him from a fantasy perspective. Like I've said before, I think he walks into the NBA as a prime-Camby, and if that's the case he's a Top 10 fantasy player from day one. We'll see.

One thing that is extremely underrated about him in real life is that he's a phenomenally low turnover player. His turnover numbers at Kentucky were historically low relative to how much he handles the ball. That will be helpful in fantasy as well.

The combo has a great ring to it. While I don't think either player will break the top 4 or 5 in the next two years, I see them as pretty safe options as far as young players are concerned. In other words, a guy like Wall has a higher ceiling, but these two have such a higher floor.
I'll take Aldridge

Good pick on Aldridge. First round value for sure.
Lowest Merion selects - James Harden, G

I select - Josh Smith, F
Socks takes DeMarcus Cousins

4ML is OTC
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Socks took Demarcus Cousins

4ML you're up
I win you!
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
I win you!

b*****d
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Give me:

C, Greg Monroe
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Give me:

C, Greg Monroe

Do you have LA's number to text him?
^Just got home, although I'm about to leave again in a minute. Thanks for your help, guys.

Michlake selects - Al Horford, F/C

crzy is on the clock.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Sep 24, 2012 at 12:45 PM ]
crzy...I'm heading out. Please text me your pick once you make it. Thanks.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
I'll take Brandon Jennings and live with his 41% FG
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
He's hurt and may not be ready until after the All-star game, but he's a top flight fantasy player when healthy, and will be for a long time. Gimme

Derrick Rose

Not a fan of Rose Fantasy Wise....I gave up on him (although I regretted it after his MVP year)....but he only gave you points, somewhat respectable FG and FT, no 3s, high TO, low assists...now with the injury to his knee, in basketball it changes you as a player. I hope the best for him though, I love his game and what it used to be. We shall see what the New DRose has when he returns.
Not fun watching all these keepers taken off the board.