There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

My Fantasy Keeper League (LEAGUE STARTED, FA begins immediately)

• crzy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
damn its full!?!?!?!? crzy is a Dubs fan!!!!!!

A chance to show up Laker fans. How could I miss that
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AmpLee:
I'm not a fan of the pick. Being a keeper league, there are players that give you similar production with far more upside.

This is why drafting in the middle of the first round sucks.

I feel for 4ML.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
He can still play...give me:

Dirk Nowitzki

You're getting killed for this pick on the Laker site, lol.

He contributes in several cats - I expect him to finish in top 10.
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Sep 22, 2012 at 11:31 PM ]
Originally posted by crzy:
I'm not a fan of the pick. Being a keeper league, there are players that give you similar production with far more upside.

This is why drafting in the middle of the first round sucks.

I feel for 4ML.

Once the top guys were gone, I decided to go with the BPA who doesn't miss games. I'll get my keepers at some point during the draft.
Socks took Deron Williams, and I took Dwight Howard.
Has Lowest Merion picked yet? Am I up?
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Has Lowest Merion picked yet? Am I up?

Not yet.
Lowest Merion took Andrew Bynum. Sixth is up.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Lowest Merion took Andrew Bynum. Sixth is up.

s**t. Was hoping he'd last to one of my picks.
He's hurt and may not be ready until after the All-star game, but he's a top flight fantasy player when healthy, and will be for a long time. Gimme

Derrick Rose

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
He's hurt and may not be ready until after the All-star game, but he's a top flight fantasy player when healthy, and will be for a long time. Gimme

Derrick Rose

Interesting pick there. I like the long-term thinking. I'm interested to see how this pick effects the rest of your draft strategy.

Similarly, I'm interested to see who Pete pairs with Howard.
I didn't think there was anyone left with higher long-term upside... obviously this being a keeper league was solely influential for my pick.
Vishnu selects Dwyane Wade. Amp's up X2.
Sweet. I'm in it for the long-haul. I may take some flack but I don't give a damn. A duo to be feared for years to come...

PG Kyrie Irving
PF/C Anthony Davis
Sweet. I'm in it for the long-haul. I may take some flack but I don't give a damn. A duo to be feared for years to come...

PG Kyrie Irving
PF/C Anthony Davis

Love it. Irving's obviously a stud, and while I think Davis is a BRILLIANT player in real life, I don't know what to make of him from a fantasy perspective. Like I've said before, I think he walks into the NBA as a prime-Camby, and if that's the case he's a Top 10 fantasy player from day one. We'll see.

One thing that is extremely underrated about him in real life is that he's a phenomenally low turnover player. His turnover numbers at Kentucky were historically low relative to how much he handles the ball. That will be helpful in fantasy as well.