There are 226 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

My Fantasy Keeper League (LEAGUE STARTED, FA begins immediately)

Originally posted by Twenty-Four:
FYI, I thought about letting you all draft to see who would be available to me at 8, but that damn honesty bug hit. I'm now looking to trade my integrity for a 2nd rounder!

I know you better than these guys do, so I gotta let them know that you're overvaluing your assets here.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
FYI, I thought about letting you all draft to see who would be available to me at 8, but that damn honesty bug hit. I'm now looking to trade my integrity for a 2nd rounder!

I know you better than these guys do, so I gotta let them know that you're overvaluing your assets here.

Yeah, Yahoo's O-Rank has 24's integrity at a 11th round value. Not surprising he's looking for a second.
Originally posted by AmpLee:

Yeah, Yahoo's O-Rank has 24's integrity at a 11th round value. Not surprising he's looking for a second.

Ya, some things in life are just self-evident.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Give me Noah joakim
I'll take Josh Smith.

Yahoo overvalues my integrity. It can be picked up at any time off the waiver wire, but it only helps if you're punting honesty.
I'll take Josh Smith.

I was offered Josh Smith before the draft. Almost traded for him. I hope I don't regret it. Great pick.

Yahoo overvalues my integrity. It can be picked up at any time off the waiver wire, but it only helps if you're punting honesty.

lulz
Originally posted by 4ML:
I'll take Josh Smith.

I was offered Josh Smith before the draft. Almost traded for him. I hope I don't regret it. Great pick.

Yeah, kind of a down year last year for him. Now his PT is a bit up in the air with DET's front court. Could be a great bargain, or could be a mid-round value like last year. There are some really good options still out there value-wise, but I rolled the dice a bit hoping he's gonna get back on track in new scenery.
I'll take Josh Smith.

Yeah, kind of a down year last year for him. Now his PT is a bit up in the air with DET's front court. Could be a great bargain, or could be a mid-round value like last year. There are some really good options still out there value-wise, but I rolled the dice a bit hoping he's gonna get back on track in new scenery.
Smith is one of those guys, like Howard, whose value has one of the highest deviations depending upon punt strategy.
I'm gonna take an early gamble and go with newly freed big man Derrick Favors in Utah.
I'll take Josh Smith.

Smith is one of those guys, like Howard, whose value has one of the highest deviations depending upon punt strategy.

Kind of. FTs has always been his lone (unless you're in a league with 3pt%) achilles, but last year was by far his worst year. I think if he ups it a bit closer to his career avg., you don't necessarily need to punt anything since he doesn't shoot the volume of FTs that Howard and Griffin do.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
I'm gonna take an early gamble and go with newly freed big man Derrick Favors in Utah.

Now I can say it. Damn you!
24 takes Mike Conley, G