LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

My Fantasy Keeper League (LEAGUE STARTED, FA begins immediately)

I tried to give crzy batum, since he picked him at the 3rd slot, and take conley there. I think he's going to have a breakout year.
Originally posted by Twenty-Four:
I tried to give crzy batum, since he picked him at the 3rd slot, and take conley there. I think he's going to have a breakout year.

Conley's going to be a good pick even if he doesn't breakout and has exactly the same year that he had last season.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Twenty-Four:

Conley's going to be a good pick even if he doesn't breakout and has exactly the same year that he had last season.

Agreed. Hi reward, virtually no risk. His floor is elite (I had him top 25), and after looking at his numbers without Gay (and Memphis did not pick up another ball dominant wing), I can see his ceiling as top 10.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Mike Conley has put up the same numbers for years now, I dont' see that changing. He is what he is. Very solid. Will finish between 25-35 overall. But not a very sexy player regardless.
[ Edited by crzy on Oct 10, 2013 at 2:59 PM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
All right 24, I sent you an offer.
Originally posted by crzy:
Mike Conley has put up the same numbers for years now, I dont' see that changing. He is what he is. Very solid. Will finish between 25-35 overall. But not a very sexy player regardless.

25 would be plenty sexy for a number 44 pick!
Michlake selects Monta Ellis

Goldenthroat/LA9erFan is on the clock
I take Eric Bledsoe, G
Jeffs takes Paul Millsap, F.

4ML is OTC
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Timmy D if he's available

Originally posted by 4ML:
Timmy D if he's available

he is

IllegalD selects Brandon Jennings, G. Jeffs is up.
Jeffs takes Jonas Valanciunas, C and I take Tony Parker, G.

Michlake is OTC
Michlake takes Chandler Parsons, F

4ML is up
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Michlake takes Chandler Parsons, F

4ML is up

I'm here...pick coming soon.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I'm taking Jeff Teague, G