LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 339 users in the forums

My Fantasy Keeper League (LEAGUE STARTED, FA begins immediately)

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Nicolas Batum is my pick
Nic batum is mine. Do you want to trade the pick for him?
My keepers didn't get posted. They are curry, batum, and bosh.
I'll wait until this gets sorted out, said Captain Obvious
Crap. Sorry.
FYI, I thought about letting you all draft to see who would be available to me at 8, but that damn honesty bug hit. I'm now looking to trade my integrity for a 2nd rounder!
Originally posted by Twenty-Four:
FYI, I thought about letting you all draft to see who would be available to me at 8, but that damn honesty bug hit. I'm now looking to trade my integrity for a 2nd rounder!

I know you better than these guys do, so I gotta let them know that you're overvaluing your assets here.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

I know you better than these guys do, so I gotta let them know that you're overvaluing your assets here.

Yeah, Yahoo's O-Rank has 24's integrity at a 11th round value. Not surprising he's looking for a second.

Ya, some things in life are just self-evident.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Give me Noah joakim

Yeah, Yahoo's O-Rank has 24's integrity at a 11th round value. Not surprising he's looking for a second.

Yahoo overvalues my integrity. It can be picked up at any time off the waiver wire, but it only helps if you're punting honesty.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
I'll take Josh Smith.

I was offered Josh Smith before the draft. Almost traded for him. I hope I don't regret it. Great pick.

Yahoo overvalues my integrity. It can be picked up at any time off the waiver wire, but it only helps if you're punting honesty.

Originally posted by 4ML:
I'll take Josh Smith.

I was offered Josh Smith before the draft. Almost traded for him. I hope I don't regret it. Great pick.

Yeah, kind of a down year last year for him. Now his PT is a bit up in the air with DET's front court. Could be a great bargain, or could be a mid-round value like last year. There are some really good options still out there value-wise, but I rolled the dice a bit hoping he's gonna get back on track in new scenery.
Smith is one of those guys, like Howard, whose value has one of the highest deviations depending upon punt strategy.
I'm gonna take an early gamble and go with newly freed big man Derrick Favors in Utah.
24 takes Mike Conley, G
Share 49ersWebzone