LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 290 users in the forums

My Fantasy Keeper League (LEAGUE STARTED, FA begins immediately)

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by Twenty-Four:
I have Bosh who was 17th last year. I would consider any pick offer if you like him.
I'm also interested in Conley. I'd consider a 3 way with me sending Bosh and/or Batum to someone (4ML?) for a pick that goes to you for Conley.

This might be a nice avenue to consider. I'm not sure how 4ml views Bosh VS Conley, but I'll happily throw my hat in this ring for a pick if everyone gets what they want.

I'd be interested in Bosh if there was a Flower-Forward position in this fantasy league. But, I do have interest in Batum.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4ML:
I have Bosh who was 17th last year. I would consider any pick offer if you like him.
I'm also interested in Conley. I'd consider a 3 way with me sending Bosh and/or Batum to someone (4ML?) for a pick that goes to you for Conley.

This might be a nice avenue to consider. I'm not sure how 4ml views Bosh VS Conley, but I'll happily throw my hat in this ring for a pick if everyone gets what they want.

I'd be interested in Bosh if there was a Flower-Forward position in this fantasy league. But, I do have interest in Batum.

Lol. Well, if including me in the discussion helps get a deal done, I'm easy to work with in this regard. Just looking for FMV in pick compensation (ie something that won't get vetoed).

I'm doing some research on Batum...will pm both you and 24 in a few. I've asked him to let me know what he's expecting for Batum.

If we can do Batum to you, whatever you and MW work out to him, and Conley to me, I'm very very interested. Batum and Conley are very comparable value IMO, just depends on your intended build.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

If we can do Batum to you, whatever you and MW work out to him, and Conley to me, I'm very very interested. Batum and Conley are very comparable value IMO, just depends on your intended build.

Yea...I'm just tryin' to figure out how he fits in with the other pieces I have.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
After couple of interesting offers (best one from Pete, tough one to say no to) - I'm going to stick with my two centers. Hopefully they'll improve significantly this season. Thanks for the offers.
Keepers: Vagina Rose, LaMarcus Aldridge, Paul George
IllegalD is replacing Mark_In_Tulsa. His keepers are Kevin Durant, Kobe Bryant, & Marc Gasol.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Hey Pete...can you plz update the Keeper list when you get a chance? I got no clue who are the keepers. Thanks man. I'm off to work, so you can send me a txt
[ Edited by 4ML on Oct 9, 2013 at 8:21 AM ]
Hey Pete...can you plz update the Keeper list when you get a chance? I got no clue who are the keepers. Thanks man. I'm off to work, so you can send me a txt

Updated first post. Will text in about 5 minutes.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
K. Leonard

Vishnu takes Dirk Nowitzki, F
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

He better miss 30 games this season
Originally posted by LA9erFan: