LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

My Fantasy Keeper League (LEAGUE STARTED, FA begins immediately)

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Trade deal reached between 24 and myself

24 Gets:
Tyreke Evans
Chris Bosh
My 6th Round Pick in 2013 Draft

For
Second round pick in 2013 Draft
24's 6th round picks in 2013 Draft
Marreese Speights

Approved.
How about you give me my 2nd round pick back, and in return, I'll give you one defensive holding call you can use anywhere you like, like say, yesterday ?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Twenty-Four:
How about you give me my 2nd round pick back, and in return, I'll give you one defensive holding call you can use anywhere you like, like say, yesterday ?

lol...too soon man, too soon.

I'd trade anything for just having a chance of 1st and goal at the 7 yard line again. We let those fukin' b*****ds win. Errrrrrrrrrr
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Projected regular season standings, per www.basketballmonster.com.

1) Jeffs
2) GoldenThroat
3) 24
4) Michlake
5) crzy
6) Mark_In_Tulsa
7) Vishnu
8) AmpLee
T9) Socks
T9) Lowest Merion
T9) TheSixthRing
12) 49ersMyLife

Those projected standings suck.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Trade details:

Sixth trades:
Amniu and a 3rd

for Parsons
I currently have 7 players who are keeper or near Keeper quality. They are as follows (used Yahoo ranks, although there is a small variance depending upon whose service you are getting your rankings from):

Curry 7
Batum 11
Bosh 18
Parker 22
Anderson 25
West 41
Holiday 44 (although he's in solid 2nd round territory if you punt TO)

Willing to talk trades if you want to give me something of relatively equivalent value (2 lesser players for one of these guys and one of my lower ranked players, or an equivalent guy who is in decline, etc.) plus a draft pick next year. So look over your keepers and get back to me.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I currently have 7 players who are keeper or near Keeper quality. They are as follows (used Yahoo ranks, although there is a small variance depending upon whose service you are getting your rankings from):

Curry 7
Batum 11
Bosh 18
Parker 22
Anderson 25
West 41

Willing to talk trades if you want to give me something of relatively equivalent value (2 lesser players for one of these guys and one of my lower ranked players, or an equivalent guy who is in decline, etc.) plus a draft pick next year. So look over your keepers and get back to me.

I just traded you Bosh...lol
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Curry 7
Batum 11
Bosh 18
Parker 22
Anderson 25
West 41

I just traded you Bosh...lol

Oh, I'm not giving him away. But with the right partner I can strengthen this year and pick up a pick...
Can anyone post the details on the trade between Price is Dwight and Lowest Merion? Obviously there's gotta be a draft pick involved.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Trade accepted:

Monroe + 7th round pick in draft

For

Landry + 1st round pick in draft
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Vishnu I'm not trading Al Jefferson, who I recently traded for, for that ridiculous package lol. c
Damnit Rose, stop being a scared ass b***h and get out there and play some f**king hoops. Doctors cleared you for a reason!
"It could be tomorrow and I feel like I could play the next game," said Rose, who tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his knee during the playoffs last year. "Nobody knows but God."

It's up to you, you f**k nut! Get out there and play!
Was just about to bump this. Thanks, Amp.
Share 49ersWebzone