There are 118 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Weekly Studs / Duds Thread

• Garcia
  • Veteran
Post your teams studs and duds.

My studs for this week for my paid league:

Matt Ryan - 31 Points, 299 Yards 4TDs (1Rush)
Matt Forte - 18 Points
Arian Foster - 19 Points
Brandon Marshall - 17 Points

Duds
Fred Jackson 1 Point and Hurt - should be getting an MRI today
Roy Helu 1 point - will be dropping this nyga

Who are you guys studs for this week? Duds?
[ Edited by Garcia on Sep 18, 2012 at 8:50 PM ]
Doug Martin 15 pts.

Glad I took a gamble on drafting and starting him. Look like he's in for a big season
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfoeva:
Doug Martin 15 pts.

Glad I took a gamble on drafting and starting him. Look like he's in for a big season

PPR?
Originally posted by Garcia:
Doug Martin 15 pts.

PPR?

yup
Pretty much all duds on my teams this week:

Chris Johnson
Fred Jackson (whom I have on 2 of my 3 teams)
Bills Defense (whom I started on 2 of my 3 teams)
Matthew Stafford

Currently have a chance of victory in 2 of my 3 leagues, but the team that all these guys are on, I am currently losing 136-85, and my opponent still has Torrey Smith left lol.

I should list his studs! Here:

Matt Ryan
Julio Jones
Frank Gore
Stevie Johnson
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Pretty much all duds on my teams this week:

Chris Johnson
Fred Jackson (whom I have on 2 of my 3 teams)
Bills Defense (whom I started on 2 of my 3 teams)
Matthew Stafford

Currently have a chance of victory in 2 of my 3 leagues, but the team that all these guys are on, I am currently losing 136-85, and my opponent still has Torrey Smith left lol.

I should list his studs! Here:

Matt Ryan
Julio Jones
Frank Gore
Stevie Johnson

We both played terrible vs each other in toe's league, lol. I had CJ Spiller and Ridley on the bench FML
We both played terrible vs each other in toe's league, lol. I had CJ Spiller and Ridley on the bench FML

We FAIL!!!!
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
We FAIL!!!!

I hope for the both of us, fred jackson comes back with a vengeance.

Are you gonna hang on to him?
Doug Martin 15 pts.

PPR?

yup

Stevan Ridley and Doug Martin were my fantasy sleeper backs. I held off on drafting RBs until the 5th round and it paid off week 1. I hope they can show some consistent play.

We FAIL!!!!

I benched AP, Miles Austin, and Kevin Smith
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:

I have like soo many leagues this year, which is rare, usually I just do one. So I have AP in one league and I definitely benched him.

I have like soo many leagues this year, which is rare, usually I just do one. So I have AP in one league and I definitely benched him.

Same. I took up 5 Leagues this year with two of them being money leagues. I benched AP in two of em

Same. I took up 5 Leagues this year with two of them being money leagues. I benched AP in two of em

You guys can't kick yourselves for not starting AP this past week. No way of knowing what his workload, if any, he would have coming off that knee injury
I hope for the both of us, fred jackson comes back with a vengeance.

Are you gonna hang on to him?

Oh yeah, I'll hang on to him for sure. They said this type of injury is typically a 4 week thing, but he could possibly be back in a few weeks if his knee responds quickly.

I can plug in Sproles in my RB2 for the time being a use Antonio Brown as my flex. Hopefully FJax comes back healthy and productive.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
You guys can't kick yourselves for not starting AP this past week. No way of knowing what his workload, if any, he would have coming off that knee injury

Yeah. I dont think anyone expected him to do what he did.

What he has done is nothing short of REMARKABLE. Just amazing. He is a special player.