Last Minute RB help

I play in ppr and have to start 2:

MJD
Lynch
Gerhart
Helu
Redman
Turbin
Gerhart and the starting Seattle RB. Unless Redman is healthy. If so, him and Gerhart
Originally posted by Num1player16:
I play in ppr and have to start 2:

MJD
Lynch
Gerhart
Helu
Redman
Turbin

Welp, none of these guys catch the ball much.

Gotta go with Lynch or Turbin, depending who hets the nod. Looks like Marshawn is good to go.

A league source with knowledge of the situation tells Profootballtalk.com that Marshawn Lynch (questionable, back) is expected to play on Sunday against the Cardinals.

The source told PFT's Mike Florio that Lynch will play, "unless something crazy happens." It sounds like Lynch's back has ceased spasming, and the fact that he practiced on both Thursday and Friday is further confirmation of that. Owners who smartly handcuffed Lynch with Robert Turbin won't be in a bind, anyway. Lynch owners who missed on Turbin will have to decide whether they're willing to roll the dice on the still-somewhat-shaky health of a player in a 4:25PM ET game. We'll know with certainty whether Lynch is active at around 3:00 ET Sunday.

And then you play it safe this week and go with Gerhart.

Redman is hurt. Helu might not play. Wait a week on MJD.
Lynch
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Gerhart and Helu
Thanks for the advice guys. Lynch still scares me with his back spasms. I have Gerhart as one starter and still undecided on the RB2
Peterson is starting so I wouldnt consider Gerhart as a lock either.

I would probably go with Redman (Mendenhall has been ruled out), and Lynch.
Share 49ersWebzone