WR - anquan boldin
WR stevie johnson.

I was offered :

WR Eric Decker
RB Chris Johnson
For
WR Julio Jones
Rb Cedric Benson.

My initial impression is to accept the trade but I'm cautious. Decker and CJ have a boom or bust potential. Let me know what u guys think.
You accept that f**king trade and you like it!!!! Hurry!!!!!!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
dont make that trade
I'd make that trade in a second! I live in Nashville and see every Titans' game. CJ played MUCH better last year, when Locker was in. With Hasslewreck in, defenses stacked up on CJ and it was just awful. Locker opens up things downfield, defenses have to back off a bit.

I'm not sold on Decker either, but still - I look at this trade as CJ for Julio. Decker is an added bonus, and Benson is no real loss.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Id do it ina heart beat

accept it before he changes his mind
Make it now!
Good trade for you. I like your team as is though so I don't think you have to make a trade.
I wouldn't trade CJ2K alone for Julio & Benson. He looked a lot more fluid running the ball this preseason. You could flip him for a lot more. He's getting picked around the eighth pick in all fantasy drafts. Julio doesn't get picked for another two-three rounds...

I also think Decker has as much potential as Julio anyways. He may not be as talented but he has the better QB.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:
I wouldn't trade CJ2K alone for Julio & Benson. He looked a lot more fluid running the ball this preseason. You could flip him for a lot more. He's getting picked around the eighth pick in all fantasy drafts. Julio doesn't get picked for another two-three rounds...

I also think Decker has as much potential as Julio anyways. He may not be as talented but he has the better QB.

Please stop it with the CJ2k name.

And I like the potential of Chris Johnson a lot more than Cedric Benson - and I think Julio and Decker will both have solid seasons and I think Decker emerges as the #1 option in the offense for PM.....

So - dont make this trade.

and if Reggie Bush is your #1 back week 1 - You are in trouble

I'd see if you can pick up ronnie brown
[ Edited by Garcia on Sep 3, 2012 at 3:35 AM ]
Originally posted by Garcia:

And I like the potential of Chris Johnson a lot more than Cedric Benson - and I think Julio and Decker will both have solid seasons and I think Decker emerges as the #1 option in the offense for PM.....

You still haven't listed any reasons as to why he shouldn't.

CJ2K

CJ2K

Garcia Gonna Garce
  • Garce
  • Veteran

CJ2K

I just said I like the potential better for Chris Johnson more than I do for Cedric Benson....
That's a tough one. I would leave it alone your team is good enough.

CJ2K

I just said I like the potential better for Chris Johnson more than I do for Cedric Benson....

You garcin me bro?

You told him not to make the trade earlier in the thread
  • Garce
  • Veteran
You garcin me bro?

You told him not to make the trade earlier in the thread

kinda misread the post.

facepalm

make that trade nukkah
Share 49ersWebzone