10 Team league.. standard scoring. My keeper was Cam Newton. Had the 9th pick.
QB - Cam...Mike Vick
* Chose Vick in the 6th or 7th. Couldnt pass him up. He plays on Cam's bye week, so figured what the heck.
RB - Marshawn Lynch...Michael Bush...Peyton Hillis...Evan Royster
* Marshawn was my second pick. Last year, he and McCoy were my RBs and did work.
* I was going to select Donald Brown or Beanie Wells.. but they both went back to back right before my pick. So I settled with Michael Bush.. hoping that Forte goes down, or Bush is used like he was in OAK. TDs.
* Hillis was chosen because Charles is injury prone and this could be a steal. I'm hoping.
* I wanted Roy Helu until I saw Royster at the top of the depth chart.. Don't know much about him.. Anybody have any advice on him?
--- Also, the potential move was me dropping Royster for Ronnie Brown. If Ryan Mathews is still hurt, should I get Ronnie Brown? He looked solid against us
WR - Andre Johnson...Brandon Lloyd...Steve Smith...Antonio Brown...Justin Blackmon...Nate Washington
* Johnson was my first pick. BPA. Hope he stays healthy.
* Lloyd was a later-round pick. Thinking he will produce like Moss in NE?
* Steve Smith was my steal last year in the draft (besides Jimmy Graham). The combination of him and Cam on my team = Deadly
* Antonio Brown was who I really wanted. He slipped a lot. Someone chose Mike Wallace over him. I think that Big Ben is going to target Brown the most. What do you guys think of him?
* Justin Blackmon was I think my 2nd to last pick. Only thing sketchy is Gabbert throwing to him.
* Nate Washington was my last pick of the draft. Couldn't believe that someone with like 74 catches last year was still around.
TE - Fred Davis
* I really believe that rookie QB's use their TE's a lot. RG3 will hopefully use him well. Also, I think that Coby Fleener might be available. Maybe swoop him?
Defensive player - Bowman
* .50 points per tackle. Willis/Dwell Jackson/couple others went before this pick. Think he will be solid for the tackles.
Defense - Ravens
* Someone took the 49ers with the 7th round pick lol. Sacks/ints get a lot of points, so I'm hoping this is good. Also, I can choose a D based on their opponents for the week, so eh.
K - No Kicker
* Before the draft, I guess everyone voted to have 5 bench spots instead of 6, but I thought we had 6. So I was going to use my last pick on a K, but I didn't get to lol. Have to drop someone for a kicker I guess. Don't know who to drop though.
What do you guys think? If you can, please answer some of the questions I asked :)