There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Ryan Matthews or DeMarco Murray???

In a keeper league. I am torn on who to keep. Ryan Matthews (lose 4th rd pick) or DeMarco Murray (lose 10th rd pick) All things being equal i would keep Matthews but I would lose an early 4th rd pick keeping him as opposed to losing a 10th rd pick and keeping Murray. What do you guys think?
I'd keep Murray
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
Ryan
Murray
  • mod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 29,358
Murray
Murray for sure given that he was 10th rd pick
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,406
Mathews is such a beast doe.
Murray! Way better value
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,280
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
In a keeper league. I am torn on who to keep. Ryan Matthews (lose 4th rd pick) or DeMarco Murray (lose 10th rd pick) All things being equal i would keep Matthews but I would lose an early 4th rd pick keeping him as opposed to losing a 10th rd pick and keeping Murray. What do you guys think?

Come on, that's not even close. Murray.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Murray for sure given that he was 10th rd pick

This.
Sticking with Murray. Thanks for the feedback fellas
Let us know who you pick in the 4th
Originally posted by YungAce:
Let us know who you pick in the 4th

Matthews
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Let us know who you pick in the 4th

Matthews

That would be awesome
Originally posted by YungAce:
Let us know who you pick in the 4th

I will. LOL, I would be shocked if Matthews is there in the 4th.