LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 279 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
in other news, looks like I'll finally be getting on the W column this week, and I will be only 3 games out of playoff spot. Not done by any means, and I get jrg without Julio next week

Hopefully Peyton wont break his neck on the first play of the game.

hopefully, ass

just so you know, your birthday cursed yesterday's games

LOL My birthday was Saturday. We need to see whose damn birthday was yesterday. And anyway, when in doubt always blame Niners99.
in other news, looks like I'll finally be getting on the W column this week, and I will be only 3 games out of playoff spot. Not done by any means, and I get jrg without Julio next week

Hopefully Peyton wont break his neck on the first play of the game.

hopefully, ass

just so you know, your birthday cursed yesterday's games

LOL My birthday was Saturday. We need to see whose damn birthday was yesterday. And anyway, when in doubt always blame Niners99.

FINALLY my team has something to show for
5-1
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Needed 41...got 8
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
How do we feel about trading future picks for players in this league.

I know it's a touchy subject for some, particularly NinerJohn and vrabbit, so I thought it was a good idea to bring it up before pursuing it. Especially since this is a serious money league.
Originally posted by crzy:

I know it's a touchy subject for some, particularly NinerJohn and vrabbit, so I thought it was a good idea to bring it up before pursuing it. Especially since this is a serious money league.

there's nothing against it so long as it's a fair deal, again people have the right to veto whatever trade they disagree with

there's nothing against it so long as it's a fair deal, again people have the right to veto whatever trade they disagree with

Nothing against the rules but in a money league I would not want someone trading star players to a contender for future picks and basically giving a team a lock to make the playoffs... I really dont like keeper leagues for that very reason.

By the way, how many keepers are there in this league anyway.

Nothing against the rules but in a money league I would not want someone trading star players to a contender for future picks and basically giving a team a lock to make the playoffs... I really dont like keeper leagues for that very reason.

By the way, how many keepers are there in this league anyway.

4 keepers, it's in the OP

and yes, it wouldn't make sense for anyone to trade one of their 4 keepers for what would amount to be a 5th round pick, so those are things to consider when trading players for future picks
I'm all for trading future picks.

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I'm all for trading future picks.

If I had your team I would be too. Oh wait. You gave me my only loss.
WOW

I am only ONE game out of the 6th seed? 2 games out of the 5th seed?

this is WIDE OPEN

(and before anyone lets that last line lead to making a joke about my mom, I slept with yours last night )
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
crzy and modninerfan have completed a trade.

crzy trades Michael Vick, 1st round pick, 6th round pick

to modninerfan for Tom Brady, 7th round pick, final round pick (15th round)
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
The reaction to this trade should be interesting

god I love that picture

Im not sure y Mod did that. Vick is not a guy I would start a foundation with and Brady imo was his only solid keeper.
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Oct 17, 2012 at 1:23 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone