LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 248 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

also, news flash for people who dont know (check fantasy baseball to confirm). I care more about my team than the money. So expect me to pick as many niners as possible. Consider this if you are about to pick. Maybe you trade me one. We will see.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
also, news flash for people who dont know (check fantasy baseball to confirm). I care more about my team than the money. So expect me to pick as many niners as possible. Consider this if you are about to pick. Maybe you trade me one. We will see.

jewel hampton is available IMO
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

jewel hampton is available IMO

I feel like keeping RGIII since I traded for him last year

but I hate him so much
Originally posted by RonMexico:

but I hate him so much

He will be good in that offense. You are stuck with him.
Originally posted by RonMexico:

but I hate him so much

Mattthew Stafford is available. Way better than RGlll. In fact, ESPN has him rated as the 22nd best PPR player this year.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Mattthew Stafford is available. Way better than RGlll. In fact, ESPN has him rated as the 22nd best PPR player this year.

f**k stafford, he ruined me
I need kap. holla crazy
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

You gave up on him way too fast though. With their new offensive coordinator and Ebron adding to a mix of Megatron and Bush he will be very good I think. Obviously ESPN guys think so too.
keeping RGIII, Jeffery and Forte

9TH PLACE HERE I COME BABY

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

You gave up on him way too fast though. With their new offensive coordinator and Ebron adding to a mix of Megatron and Bush he will be very good I think. Obviously ESPN guys think so too.

This. You got desperate.
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
Only going to keep one QB so Nick Foles or Colin Kaepernick on the trade block for those who need or want a QB keeper. PM me something and we can discuss.

give me kap
Post-draft trades from season 1:

10/19/12: crzy traded Michael Vick, 2013 1st and 6th round picks to modninerfan (YungAce) for Tom Brady, 2013 7th and 15th round picks. (15th round becomes 11th - last round) --> This trade was not properly reflected in this year's draft and therefore crzy did not receive YungAce's 7th and 11th round picks, nor did YungAce receive crzy's 6th round pick. Therefore the following has been agreed to: crzy's 2014 6th round pick will go to YungAce and YungAce's 2014 7th round pick will go to crzy. Furthermore, crzy and YungAce will swap their 2014 11th round picks IF YungAce's pick is higher overall. Finally, crzy will receive YungAce's 131st overall pick this season which YungAce received as a result of pre-draft trade F (listed below).Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/fantasy-football/166245-rollers-fantasy-football-league-fees-keepers-draft-starts/#DCK7Glt4CgdYAjbJ.99

In the interest of fairness, see above. I assume this is still being reflected even though crzy and YungAce are no longer owners, and it is now me and Garce. I have the 1st pick in the 6th round and Garce has the 8th pick in the 7th round.
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
Post-draft trades from season 1:

10/19/12: crzy traded Michael Vick, 2013 1st and 6th round picks to modninerfan (YungAce) for Tom Brady, 2013 7th and 15th round picks. (15th round becomes 11th - last round) --> This trade was not properly reflected in this year's draft and therefore crzy did not receive YungAce's 7th and 11th round picks, nor did YungAce receive crzy's 6th round pick. Therefore the following has been agreed to: crzy's 2014 6th round pick will go to YungAce and YungAce's 2014 7th round pick will go to crzy. Furthermore, crzy and YungAce will swap their 2014 11th round picks IF YungAce's pick is higher overall. Finally, crzy will receive YungAce's 131st overall pick this season which YungAce received as a result of pre-draft trade F (listed below).Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/fantasy-football/166245-rollers-fantasy-football-league-fees-keepers-draft-starts/#DCK7Glt4CgdYAjbJ.99

In the interest of fairness, see above. I assume this is still being reflected even though crzy and YungAce are no longer owners, and it is now me and Garce. I have the 1st pick in the 6th round and Garce has the 8th pick in the 7th round.

right that deal will stands regardless of who controls those teams now. So your 6th rounder will be Garce's and his 7th rounder will be yours. You will also swap 11th rounders. This will all be reflected once I post the complete draft order.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
right that deal will stands regardless of who controls those teams now. So your 6th rounder will be Garce's and his 7th rounder will be yours. You will also swap 11th rounders. This will all be reflected once I post the complete draft order.

Share 49ersWebzone