LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 191 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
How about EVERY skill player with 20+points? Just to make sure I don't get the "you're lucky you played GO" crap. Without Peyton and Gore too.

How about you STFU. LOL

I hate fantasy football right now.

lmao
And rabbit, get all of these points out of your system now so I can get lucky against you too in a couple of weeks.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
And rabbit, get all of these points out of your system now so I can get lucky against you too in a couple of weeks.

you probably WILL get lucky with Peyton against the Chiefs' secondary and AP playing in Seattle. I know their run D lately hasn't been all of that and AP raped them there last season, but with my luck ...

you probably WILL get lucky with Peyton against the Chiefs' secondary and AP playing in Seattle. I know their run D lately hasn't been all of that and AP raped them there last season, but with my luck ...

If James can go for 150+ yards against Seattle I have to believe that AP will have a big day. As for Manning... I wouldnt worry too much about him.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

If James can go for 150+ yards against Seattle I have to believe that AP will have a big day. As for Manning... I wouldnt worry too much about him.

I worry about that Peyton game a bit, I saw what the Colts did to the Broncos' WR and the KC's DB's are better than Indy's.
Well that's f**ked. I had this but Aaron just got hurt. f**k
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Well that's f**ked. I had this but Aaron just got hurt. f**k

Im guessing he is going to be out for more than just one game.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
couldnt survive without welker and cruz

small glimmer of hope
couldnt survive without welker and cruz

small glimmer of hope

and its gone
Ron

lol why do people keep asking me for dumb trades because my QB went out for 3 weeks. I will need him for next year to kick your guys asses.
lol why do people keep asking me for dumb trades because my QB went out for 3 weeks. I will need him for next year to kick your guys asses.

Hey puck you! Best believe your ass is taking off your shoes in my house, white carpet or not
Its going to be so sweet when I go from last place this year to first place next year

This is the only thing preventing me from doing fantasy seppuku
Originally posted by YungAce:

Hey puck you! Best believe your ass is taking off your shoes in my house, white carpet or not

Lol
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Its going to be so sweet when I go from last place this year to first place next year

This is the only thing preventing me from doing fantasy seppuku

good job going from 8th place last year to last place this year though
Share 49ersWebzone