There are 133 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

I miss him. Kaep sucks
Wow, want luck. Going against rabbit and Peyton has an average day, Adrian the same and boom....f**king Aaron Rodgers s**ts the bed and talib holds Graham to nothing and he gets hurt. Geez
The Broncos are gonna rest Peyton once they've clinched the #1 seed in the AFC, and rabbit's gonna lose his undefeated season in the championship game.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
The Broncos are gonna rest Peyton once they've clinched the #1 seed in the AFC, and rabbit's gonna lose his undefeated season in the championship game.

When I beat him again there for the 2nd year is a row.
look at y'all on that Hatorade diet
I really hope Rivers gets 15 points, I really want my 1st win
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

I think he will.

You should get it... Really wish I would of left Terrance Williams in yesterday instead of Eric Decker. More than likely cost me the game. In another league I almost switched McGahee out and placed Keenan Allen as my flex. Well I ended up loosing by two points after being up half a point until RGIII throws that final pick late in the forth. This weekend (other than the Niners winning) has been crappy to me.
Congrats, SD79. Looks like we have a new Sphincter Boy in this league.
what the trade f**k

Ray Rice for Kendall Hunter? ummm okay

you realize you traded away a first round pick also................................. for ray rice..................................
I think Rice helps sundevil out a bit. Maybe he won't finish with the first overall pick now.
Originally posted by RonMexico:

you realize you traded away a first round pick also................................. for ray rice..................................

wait what?
I didn't see a 1st round pick attached to that....

edit: please vote against, I didn't know there were draft picks in that trade....
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Oct 14, 2013 at 11:09 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone