LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 142 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
You are right about the lack of Def and K. It also reflects the keepers that you have from the previous year. I know in my case, my trade with you for Marshall and my trade with Rubs for Roddy White cetainly helped the ranking.

that was Ron Mexico that traded away Brandon Marshall

that was a pretty good trade too IMO for both parties
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
You are right about the lack of Def and K. It also reflects the keepers that you have from the previous year. I know in my case, my trade with you for Marshall and my trade with Rubs for Roddy White cetainly helped the ranking.

that was Ron Mexico that traded away Brandon Marshall

that was a pretty good trade too IMO for both parties

I agree that it was a deal that helped us both. He got a great QB and potential long term keeper in RG3 and a PPR stud in Welker.
Yep I obviously made my selections based off yahoo predictions.

Lol wow.
I was just kidding u fey gets
Eddie Lacy looked like a beast out there last night. I checked out the highlights and its going to be clear he is the back of the future.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Eddie Lacy looked like a beast out there last night. I checked out the highlights and its going to be clear he is the back of the future.

Meanwhile Denver seems committed to Hillman, hopefull the goal line fumble changes that. Ball should be the guy.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Meanwhile Denver seems committed to Hillman, hopefull the goal line fumble changes that. Ball should be the guy.

It's unlikely Ball will be the guy. At best, they will share 50-50. Ball isn't all that great as a blocker yet...so there is no way Fox will put him out there and risk an injury to Peyton, IMO.
[ Edited by 4ML on Aug 18, 2013 at 12:37 PM ]
Mike Wallace is on the block
[ Edited by YungAce on Aug 19, 2013 at 10:35 AM ]
So my team is now probably a B- now that Bell is done. This is why we should hold off on the draft until later.
So my team is now probably a B- now that Bell is done. This is why we should hold off on the draft until later.

every year we will definitely try to have the draft as late as possible. This year we just couldn't do it that early.

Originally posted by vrabbit:

every year we will definitely try to have the draft as late as possible. This year we just couldn't do it that early.

Oh right. Forgot about Rose.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

I traded away Foster in the crzy league because I had Martin and Bell. fml

Originally posted by 4ML:

I traded away Foster in the crzy league because I had Martin and Bell. fml

That sucks. If Foster goes down too I can just write this year off.

So since we started so early, whoever wins this league gets an asterik beside their name.

So since we started so early, whoever wins this league gets an asterik beside their name.

Spoken like someone who is not going to win the league.
Share 49ersWebzone